Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 22nd November 2016
Hi Will, Yes i'm still looking for a game but I did ask Hector if he wanted a game next week, he did say yes but hasn't confirmed on here.

If Hector dosn't confirm in the next few days then that would be great.
(16-11-2016, 03:14 PM)ians Wrote: Hi Will, Yes i'm still looking for a game but I did ask Hector if he wanted a game next week, he did say yes but hasn't confirmed on here.

If Hector dosn't confirm in the next few days then that would be great.

I should be fine, I have booked leave next week so I should be free of any last minute work shenanigans Smile

As for points level I can do up to about 2k painted so whatever you want to do.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
Hi Hector, I'm not the fastest player so can probably only do a 999pt skirmish and still finish the game in under 3 hours Smile
Is that OK. Thanks Ian
Looking for an into game pf DFC. Using starter fleets. I have PHR and can bring the non-model contents of the 2 player starter set (rules, map etc.)
For the Angelic Horde!
(14-11-2016, 10:36 PM)Walters Wrote:
(13-11-2016, 10:46 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(13-11-2016, 10:54 AM)Walters Wrote:
(13-11-2016, 09:41 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote: Looking for a game of Dropfleet too, any size from starter to 1500pts. (Ian and I played last week)

I can demo the game too if anyone wants that Smile
Could I request a demo game? The stuff I have looked at online looks interesting.

Of course! That's fine. Is there any faction you'd like to particularly try using? If not it will be PHR and Scourge (I can borrow UCM and Shaltari).
Thanks. I am quite happy with PHR and Scourge. Can I try Scourge, as I will get them if I get a starter set?

Yeah of course, that's fine Smile
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(17-11-2016, 02:42 PM)Fitz Wrote: Looking for an into game pf DFC. Using starter fleets. I have PHR and can bring the non-model contents of the 2 player starter set (rules, map etc.)

Hi Dave, if Tony doesn't mind, I could run/ guide a starter game between you two? Would you be up for that? You'll both probably get a more balanced game that way, as you'll both be new to it!
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(17-11-2016, 11:11 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(17-11-2016, 02:42 PM)Fitz Wrote: Looking for an into game pf DFC. Using starter fleets. I have PHR and can bring the non-model contents of the 2 player starter set (rules, map etc.)

Hi Dave, if Tony doesn't mind, I could run/ guide a starter game between you two? Would you be up for that? You'll both probably get a more balanced game that way, as you'll both be new to it!

Cool by me.
For the Angelic Horde!
I'm looking for a game of dropfleet or something skrimishy, Saga, guild ball, frostgrave?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(17-11-2016, 01:03 PM)ians Wrote: Is that OK. Thanks Ian

That's fine.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
(12-10-2016, 10:25 AM)Stuart Wrote: Not here this week.

(15-11-2016, 04:20 PM)Stuart Wrote: Bringing The Walking Dead along tonight (the game, rather than an actual zombie horde) - will give it a try with Justin.

Is this like a Schrodingers Cat thing where you are both here and not here? Wink
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.