Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 22nd November 2016
(18-11-2016, 06:36 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 10:25 AM)Stuart Wrote: Not here this week.

(15-11-2016, 04:20 PM)Stuart Wrote: Bringing The Walking Dead along tonight (the game, rather than an actual zombie horde) - will give it a try with Justin.

Is this like a Schrodingers Cat thing where you are both here and not here? Wink

No, just posted the game with Justin in the wrong week - thought I'd deleted it!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(18-11-2016, 12:04 AM)Fitz Wrote:
(17-11-2016, 11:11 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(17-11-2016, 02:42 PM)Fitz Wrote: Looking for an into game pf DFC. Using starter fleets. I have PHR and can bring the non-model contents of the 2 player starter set (rules, map etc.)

Hi Dave, if Tony doesn't mind, I could run/ guide a starter game between you two? Would you be up for that? You'll both probably get a more balanced game that way, as you'll both be new to it!

Cool by me.
That sounds good to me. In case it isn't obvious, I don't actually have any of the stuff yet!
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(18-11-2016, 08:13 PM)Walters Wrote:
(18-11-2016, 12:04 AM)Fitz Wrote:
(17-11-2016, 11:11 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(17-11-2016, 02:42 PM)Fitz Wrote: Looking for an into game pf DFC. Using starter fleets. I have PHR and can bring the non-model contents of the 2 player starter set (rules, map etc.)

Hi Dave, if Tony doesn't mind, I could run/ guide a starter game between you two? Would you be up for that? You'll both probably get a more balanced game that way, as you'll both be new to it!

Cool by me.
That sounds good to me. In case it isn't obvious, I don't actually have any of the stuff yet!

Don't worry, I'll bring everything necessary for the Scourge side, plus a nice 4'x4' mat to play on- the extra space works well, even for the starter forces.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Anybody available to give Dave a game of 40K or Will a game of dropfleet or something skrimishy, Saga, guild ball, frostgrave?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I should be down with my usual games
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
If Dave's still looking for a game of 40K I could give him a game? If not I'll be down anyway as JJ wants his PHR back.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(22-11-2016, 02:41 PM)will Wrote: If Dave's still looking for a game of 40K I could give him a game? If not I'll be down anyway as JJ wants his PHR back.

Will I do have my 40k stuff in the car, so game on if you still want
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(22-11-2016, 04:33 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(22-11-2016, 02:41 PM)will Wrote: If Dave's still looking for a game of 40K I could give him a game? If not I'll be down anyway as JJ wants his PHR back.

Okay cool, game on it is! Any preference on points level?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(22-11-2016, 05:37 PM)will Wrote:
(22-11-2016, 04:33 PM)wako1302 Wrote:

Okay cool, game on it is! Any preference on points level?

1,850 points would be nice as this is what I have in the car (I hope)
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance