Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st November 2016
(31-10-2016, 06:59 PM)Walters Wrote:
(31-10-2016, 01:04 AM)Agincourt Wrote:
(27-10-2016, 10:14 AM)Walters Wrote: Looking for a game of LOTR. Otherwise I may watch one of the Dropfleet games.

I will give you a game Tony, 500 points?
Sounds good. Do you have a preference for good guys or bad guys?

I could play some good guys for a change. I could use some pointy eared folk I have little practice with...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(31-10-2016, 08:01 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(31-10-2016, 06:59 PM)Walters Wrote:
(31-10-2016, 01:04 AM)Agincourt Wrote:
(27-10-2016, 10:14 AM)Walters Wrote: Looking for a game of LOTR. Otherwise I may watch one of the Dropfleet games.

I will give you a game Tony, 500 points?
Sounds good. Do you have a preference for good guys or bad guys?

I could play some good guys for a change. I could use some pointy eared folk I have little practice with...
OK. I'll go with Isengard.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
I'll be down later with my board games.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Ralf put me down as a maybe. Wrong time of year to commit to anything miniature wise, but a board game I can join into is a possibility.

Edit - change that to a no, as it's taken me 14 hours to get out of work.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Thanks for the game of Dropfleet Ian, was fun to play the scourge and a hard fought narrow victory for you. Got to remember dropping to Low orbit on turn 4!!! Those Yunkai Light Cruisers are absolutely lethal....
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yes a fun game Yokai are lethal but die easily I needed more cruisers. :-)