Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DFC all dayer at Wyvern on 27th November.
Hi all. I have decided to organize a DFC game for this all day session. It can be several small 1.5 hr games am and a larger 5 hr game pm. 1000 pt fleets to speed up activations. Points from am carried forward to pm. We can sort out specifics once everyone's familiar with rules etc.

As a backup if the KS is still late DZC same format :-)
Interested? Please reply below.

Cheers Ian
Count me in!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yeah I'm game, count me in to.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I'm in.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I'm interested although I will be quite busy in November so I won't be able to confirm until nearer the time.

Hopefully the KS will have shipped by then as well...
Sorry Ian but I doubt I'll get to come along. The back end of the year is about as busy as I can be, with work. Your also competing against the NFL season, and I don't know if I'll be playing DFC before Christmas anyway. I'll be up for something in 2017 if it gets planned though.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
OK looks like we have 4 confirmed inc. me thanks for signing up Chris, Will and JJ.

Hector no worries always space for more if you can make it.

Gareth no worries maybe next time.

I'm going to be doing a couple of demos at the wyvern club and so I may get a player from there too.

Cheers Ian Smile
(27-09-2016, 03:21 PM)ians Wrote: OK looks like we have 4 confirmed inc. me thanks for signing up Chris, Will and JJ.

Hector no worries always space for more if you can make it.

Gareth no worries maybe next time.

I'm going to be doing a couple of demos at the wyvern club and so I may get a player from there too.

Cheers Ian Smile

How about Matt too??
Magic the Gathering

Hey JJ, Would be great if Matt played but he didn't reply to the thread so I assumed he was busy that day. Smile
I asked Matt and he said he'd be too.

Had any more thoughts on the format of this all-dayer Ian? Still going with the 1,000 point lists?
Magic the Gathering