Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th October 2016
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Ralph, Justin, Ollie - Board games
  • Chris & Big Rob - Guild Ball
  • Paul & Stu - Lord of the Rings SBG campaign game
  • Charlotte & Gareth - X-Wing
  • Rob L & Matt (Brightblade) - Lord of the Rings SBG, 600pts
  • Matt (Scoundrel13) & Ian - Dropzone Commander, 1500pts
  • Terry & Fitz - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • Vince & Alan - Warhammer 40K
  • JJ & Will - Dropfleet Commander
  • Matt (Alpharius) & Ben - Warhammer 40K, 2000pts
Games Sought:
  • Dave - Warhammer 40K
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hoping to be there with my usual board games.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Anyone like to run through the Imperial Raider Missions with me in XWing?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
It's been a while. I thought I would pop buy and say Hi to everyone this week.

I hope to pick up a game of Guild ball if possible. Someone who has actually played before unlike me. I have a second edition rulebook that I have looked at the pictures and that's about it. I don't have any of the official miniatures but will bring some place holders.

Anyone have the patients for a tutorial and maybe a game?
(04-10-2016, 08:53 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: It's been a while. I thought I would pop buy and say Hi to everyone this week.

I hope to pick up a game of Guild ball if possible. Someone who has actually played before unlike me. I have a second edition rulebook that I have looked at the pictures and that's about it. I don't have any of the official miniatures but will bring some place holders.

Hi Rob, good to hear from you, I'd be happy to run you through a game. I have Morticians, Brewers and Fishermen so you could pick one of those or proxy a diff team.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Should be back this week, LotR campaign game with Paul.
(04-10-2016, 08:53 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: It's been a while. I thought I would pop buy and say Hi to everyone this week.

Welcome back Rob!
Looking for a 40K game
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(29-09-2016, 11:35 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: Anyone like to run through the Imperial Raider Missions with me in XWing?

Charlotte it's been a few weeks since I've got around to the club, but I'll give you a game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Not at work this tuesday (much to my surprise and glee!) Anyone up for a game of LOTR?
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council