Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th October 2016
(29-09-2016, 12:53 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I think I'm free again for a game of LOTR if any ones interested Smile

I'd quite like a game of LotR. Points match or scenario?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(01-10-2016, 12:47 PM)will Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 12:53 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I think I'm free again for a game of LOTR if any ones interested Smile

I don't mind Smile I can do a points match up to 750 points, or a scenario. Do you have a scenario in mind??
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
Going to skip out tonight, not feeling up for club Big Grin Have fun on the campaign HOTAC guys!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(03-10-2016, 08:50 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 12:47 PM)will Wrote:

I don't mind Smile I can do a points match up to 750 points, or a scenario. Do you have a scenario in mind??

Nope, was just thinking a scenario could be fun, but points match may be easier to sort out, plus the only force I have painted is my mordor orcs. How about 600pts? I can do more but 600 seems to fit into a club night quite well?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(27-09-2016, 10:44 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 06:08 PM)msmith Wrote: Excellent Luke, I would prefer a friendly game as i don't really have tournament style lists or experience. I would look to bring either a Decurion style formation for either CSM or KDK. Matt

1850pt would be good.

No worries. 1850 is good.

I've got a number of friendly lists lists made up, so I'll let you pick one. All Space Marines, I won't bring the endless swarm Chaos Cultists and Renegade Knight Combo Smile

Hi Luke, It may be a bit of push to get to the club for 6:45 but will do my best to be on time. I don't mind what chapter you bring. I'll bring a KDK formation with slaughter cult, gore pack and a small cyclopia cabal with 6 warp dice.
(04-10-2016, 10:17 AM)msmith Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 10:44 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 06:08 PM)msmith Wrote: Excellent Luke, I would prefer a friendly game as i don't really have tournament style lists or experience. I would look to bring either a Decurion style formation for either CSM or KDK. Matt

1850pt would be good.

No worries. 1850 is good.

I've got a number of friendly lists lists made up, so I'll let you pick one. All Space Marines, I won't bring the endless swarm Chaos Cultists and Renegade Knight Combo Smile

Hi Luke, It may be a bit of push to get to the club for 6:45 but will do my best to be on time. I don't mind what chapter you bring. I'll bring a KDK formation with slaughter cult, gore pack and a small cyclopia cabal with 6 warp dice.

No worries, I'll get there and set up the Terrain. It'll either be White Scars List or a New Raven Guard one I've come up with.
(28-09-2016, 10:43 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Anyone want a game of Guild Ball, Dropzone, SAGA or 40K?

Could play LotR?

I do want to buy a Guild ball team at some stage. that means I dont have a team, but would love a game all the sameTongue
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(04-10-2016, 01:37 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 10:43 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Anyone want a game of Guild Ball, Dropzone, SAGA or 40K?

Could play LotR?

I do want to buy a Guild ball team at some stage. that means I dont have a team, but would love a game all the sameTongue

Hey Paul thanks for the offer of a game but can't make it tonight now as the missus has bagsied the night out now!

Happy to have a game of either sometime though, other than next week I am free.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari