Poll: Which date(s) are best for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday, November 19th
0%
0 0%
Saturday, December 3rd
50.00%
3 50.00%
Saturday, December 17th
0%
0 0%
Any of the above
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedWarSoc Tournament
Seeing as it seems to be tournament season at the moment and the 40k scene seems to have gone quiet a little bit as of late, and we haven't had a 40k tournament at the club in a while.. Who's up for a RedWarSoc tournament?

On another note for Stuart, What's the possibility of having the Windmill Centre for a weekend, or even just for one day for an event we can open up to outside parties in the future?

Update:

Having spoken to a few of you and got a rough idea of what we want to do I have selected a few dates to choose from. If you could all select the dates which would be best suitable for you so I can look in to hiring the hall.

Many thanks.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(18-08-2016, 03:48 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Seeing as it seems to be tournament season at the moment and the 40k scene seems to have gone quiet a little bit as of late, and we haven't had a 40k tournament at the club in a while.. Who's up for a RedWarSoc tournament?

On another note for Stuart, What's the possibility of having the Windmill Centre for a weekend, or even just for one day for an event we can open up to outside parties in the future?

This is my obligatory "Hell yes that would be amazing, but would you allow me to play my 30k models and rules?"
Maybe we could run a Saga tournament at the same time ?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
would like this, a lot! if you need a hand i'm here Smile

I will start putting a tournament pack together soon! I was thinking of something fairly simple, perhaps an escalation campaign if there's interest? If not, a simple tournament layout similar to the 'Scorched Summer Skies' tournament we're about to attend.

I'll keep you all informed Smile
Sounds good dude

(19-08-2016, 11:52 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: I will start putting a tournament pack together soon! I was thinking of something fairly simple, perhaps an escalation campaign if there's interest? If not, a simple tournament layout similar to the 'Scorched Summer Skies' tournament we're about to attend.

I'll keep you all informed Smile

You can count me in. I'm happy with either an escalation campaign or a simple tournamentBig Grin
I could certainly be tempted to dig out my 40K again for a local tourney....
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(18-08-2016, 03:48 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: On another note for Stuart, What's the possibility of having the Windmill Centre for a weekend, or even just for one day for an event we can open up to outside parties in the future?

Sorry Terry, only just seen this. Hiring the hall (large/small/both) for a weekend is pretty straightforward to arrange. Let me know when you have a date in mind and we can get the ball rolling.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Original post updated with poll. Please take the time to vote for which date would be most suitable for you.