Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th September 2016
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris & Luke - Guild Ball
  • Paul & Steve - Bolt Action or Chain of Command
  • Ian & Hector - Dropzone Commander, 1500pts
  • Guy, Matt (Scoundrel13), JJ, Charlotte, Ant and John - X-Wing Campaign
  • Russell & Fitz - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • Terry & Will - Warhammer 40k, 1850pts
  • Star Wars RPG
Games Sought:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Would love another game of guild ball this week. Any takers?

If anyone wants to try out the game I have two teams and am happy to take you through a game.

I am loving this game so much at the moment, very tactical, very balanced, low cost entry fee (all rules downloaded for free) and only need 6 models to play...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(07-09-2016, 12:57 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Would love another game of guild ball this week. Any takers?

If anyone wants to try out the game I have two teams and am happy to take you through a game.

I am loving this game so much at the moment, very tactical, very balanced, low cost entry fee (all rules downloaded for free) and only need 6 models to play...

I'd take you up Chris, I've looked at the game a little and love the look of some of the models, so a demo game might persuade me!
(07-09-2016, 01:32 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 12:57 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Would love another game of guild ball this week. Any takers?

I'd take you up Chris, I've looked at the game a little and love the look of some of the models, so a demo game might persuade me!

Great! I'll bring all the stuff so just need you to turn up and choose fishermen or morticians Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(07-09-2016, 06:46 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 01:32 PM)LukeR Wrote:

Great! I'll bring all the stuff so just need you to turn up and choose fishermen or morticians Smile

Awesome!

I'll have a think on which side I want to try and let you know.
Is anyone up for a game of 40k? Ive got a 1650 list id like to try - but i could go to 1850 if needed
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
I'd be up for a game of DZC upto 1500 pts. Thanks Ian
40K, will be testing some Deathwatch so I may not be competitive.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Paul and Steve BA or Chain of Command
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I wouldn't mind some DZC action, preferably not Scourge though (so far that's all I have faced....).