Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 30th August 2016
I'll be down tonight to collect subs and I'll bring my X-Wing too. Not sure what time I'll get there though so won't pre-arrange a game.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I've sent Charlie a pm, I'll text you later if he's not able to make the game luke. Cheers.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Was hoping to pop along tonight for a last game before taking a break, but I need to catch up on work so won't be able to make it. Hope to catch up with you chaps soon.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
All the best Stu, take care of Claire and we shall see you after your break.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(30-08-2016, 08:49 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: I've sent Charlie a pm, I'll text you later if he's not able to make the game luke. Cheers.

If you're not sure he's going to turn up, then let me know and I'll come along with my 40k stuff, but bring my stuff to assemble with me so that I have something to do. Smile

But if I don't hear from you by 5.30 I'll assume I don't need to come.
Thanks for the game Gareth, was good to play guild ball again.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."