Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2nd August 2016
(29-07-2016, 11:50 AM)Brightblade Wrote:
(28-07-2016, 06:08 PM)will Wrote:
(28-07-2016, 09:26 AM)Brightblade Wrote: *snip*

Sorry will, I can't make the club on Tuesday. Won't be able to get there until after eight due to work.

If we have a deadline to play the game we will have to do it outside of club hours. At my house? On the weekend?

Either that or wait a couple of weeks or I simply forfeit? Which would be a shame.

I think we have some time to get a game in. However i am not adverse to getting a game in outside "club hours". More time for gaming is always welcome. Smile

Well, you would always be welcome to come overt for a game of anything! Not sure where you live so not sure how much of a pain it would be. I live in stourport. 30mins away from the club!

I live in abbots morton near inkberrow. It's about half an hour from stourport. So not a massive distance to travel.

(01-08-2016, 05:24 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(20-07-2016, 06:05 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: I will be up this week . Looking to play zombiecide black plague

Steve, if I cannot get a game of 40K or DZC do you have space for another newbie.

If you still want to get a game in dave I'm free, 40K or dropzone I don't mind.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Anyone up for a game of 40k?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(02-08-2016, 10:26 AM)will Wrote:

Sorry will, I can't make the club on Tuesday. Won't be able to get there until after eight due to work.

If we have a deadline to play the game we will have to do it outside of club hours. At my house? On the weekend?

Either that or wait a couple of weeks or I simply forfeit? Which would be a shame.

I think we have some time to get a game in. However i am not adverse to getting a game in outside "club hours". More time for gaming is always welcome. Smile

Well, you would always be welcome to come overt for a game of anything! Not sure where you live so not sure how much of a pain it would be. I live in stourport. 30mins away from the club!

I live in abbots morton near inkberrow. It's about half an hour from stourport. So not a massive distance to travel.

(20-07-2016, 06:05 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: I will be up this week . Looking to play zombiecide black plague

Steve, if I cannot get a game of 40K or DZC do you have space for another newbie.

Will, I have both in the car - Whichever is easier for you

1,250 DZC Resistance
1,850 40K Sisters & Knights
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Would anyone be available to give me a lift tonight ?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(02-08-2016, 10:31 AM)wako1302 Wrote:

1,250 DZC Resistance

Either is as easy. Shall we say dropzone. I could do with some more games to remember how to play for the next escalation game.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(02-08-2016, 12:41 PM)will Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 10:31 AM)wako1302 Wrote:
(28-07-2016, 06:08 PM)will Wrote: I think we have some time to get a game in. However i am not adverse to getting a game in outside "club hours". More time for gaming is always welcome. Smile

1,250 DZC Resistance

Either is as easy. Shall we say dropzone. I could do with some more games to remember how to play for the next escalation game.

OK
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(02-08-2016, 10:35 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: Would anyone be available to give me a lift tonight ?

Where from?
For the Angelic Horde!
(02-08-2016, 10:35 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: Would anyone be available to give me a lift tonight ?

Yes mate...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Still available for a game if anyone is free?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos