Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total wargamer- same price instore?
Just realised that total wargamer is just down the road in Evesham, does anyone know if the price instore is same as website? Or if i ordered online could do store pick up?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
No idea but the store is a nightmare to find. It's actually outside Evesham in a Retail/Business park that looks to be made out of barn conversions. Seeing as they are stocking Bushido I may well be down more in the future as GCT expand the range.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeh I've been to their new digs and the store is quaint and nice. The retail park/converted barns is just outside the main centre of Evesham, about a 10 minute drive.

Must admit I didn't even think to compare the prices to those on the site but if memory serves they are a tad different. Still it's good to support any local store so I'd say it's always worth visiting to make your purchases plus you don't have to wait a couple of days for them to turn up Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I wouldn't be grabbing a lot anyway as i shall be cycling if weather is nice. Don't think they stock infinity though which is a shame. Cheers for the heads up fellas!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
No Infinity, Warmachine nor Hordes of sadly (Though the owner mentioned he may be looking in to doing a small amount of them in future possibly). They stock Warhammer/40k and the Flames Of War etc lines in the actual store and a decent amount of space for supplies.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I did phone them a while back to see if their store prices matched their online prices, as I fancied a trip down there, and they said their online prices were cheaper.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."