Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th July 2016
(06-07-2016, 04:11 PM)aprilmanha Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 08:34 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 08:09 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: Its a quiet week this week! Who is up for some XWing or Warmachine MK3 learning?

Up for some MkIII (if my rulebook arrives by then!).

Yup! I'll be getting one of the new battle boxes this week I hope so should have the book by then!

Its mostly just the Units cards that are different this time!

Still no sign of my MkIII rulebook or faction decks Sad

Wotcha wanna do?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Rob,
Can have a bash if you like...
How about 'Charge of the Mumakil' scenario from Fallen Realms.
You can use Mumakil x2 I will bring my mumak and I have crew and mahout chappie if REQD.
If you bring whatever, let me know, what you have for kingdoms of men. I should have plenty...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(11-07-2016, 07:46 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Rob,
You can use Mumakil x2 I will bring my mumak and I have crew and mahout chappie if REQD.
If you bring whatever, let me know, what you have for kingdoms of men. I should have plenty...

I like the sound of this. I have a good hand full on rohan I believe 18 riders Eomer, theodred etc.... I'll look at the rules tonight. I also have loads of Harad. I'll make some provisional lists for us to use/compare/ modify for tomorrow night .
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(11-07-2016, 09:34 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 07:46 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Rob,

I like the sound of this. I have a good hand full on rohan I believe 18 riders Eomer, theodred etc.... I'll look at the rules tonight. I also have loads of Harad. I'll make some provisional lists for us to use/compare/ modify for tomorrow night .

OK
If you can bring all your Rohan cav we should be covered.
Mounted Eomer + 12 cav and a Mounted Captain + 11 cav
I have a few Rohan cav to make the difference.

Pellanor pretty much open ground.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(11-07-2016, 06:34 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 04:11 PM)aprilmanha Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 08:34 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 08:09 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: Its a quiet week this week! Who is up for some XWing or Warmachine MK3 learning?

Up for some MkIII (if my rulebook arrives by then!).

Yup! I'll be getting one of the new battle boxes this week I hope so should have the book by then!

Its mostly just the Units cards that are different this time!

Still no sign of my MkIII rulebook or faction decks Sad

Wotcha wanna do?

I have a mk3 rule book you can borrow. If your just playing battleboxes download Warroom 2 on your phone and you will get access to the starter set cards, and proxy away. That's my suggestion.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
As it is I will probably be along now, although no guarantees. I'll throw some stuff in my boot and head up to see what's occurring.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Me and Stuart are going to do some XWing.
Anthony is also coming down to join in so we have 3 xwing players here now if you want in Gareth?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts