Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No-shows & late cancellation
Exclamation 
Chaps, just a reminder that if you've arranged a game but can't make it along for whatever reason (appreciate things do drop up at the last minute) then please let your opponent know by getting in touch with them directly. A number of our denizens travel some distance to get to the club in the knowledge they have a game, and finding their opponent is a no-show can be a tad frustrating.

There is a section on the forum (hidden from anonymous access) that lists mobile numbers: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1763

Let me know if you can't see it and I'll make the necessary adjustments to your forum account, and also feel free to drop a post on there with your number and I'll add it to the list. Just to reiterate, that thread is only visible to registered club members.

Cheers!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah we'd really like all club members who arrange a game to post their numbers in the private thread so we can get hold of you.

We've also setup a WhatsApp group chat (and can do iMessage too) where time-sensitive updates can be shared. Let us know if you have either of these.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Great idea!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(11-05-2016, 09:35 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Yeah we'd really like all club members who arrange a game to post their numbers in the private thread so we can get hold of you.

We've also setup a WhatsApp group chat (and can do iMessage too) where time-sensitive updates can be shared. Let us know if you have either of these.

Want to invite me to this please?
(12-05-2016, 01:40 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 09:35 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Yeah we'd really like all club members who arrange a game to post their numbers in the private thread so we can get hold of you.

Want to invite me to this please?

Just added you Matt.
I can seem to access the thread linked above...
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(03-05-2017, 10:38 PM)Russell Wrote: I can seem to access the thread linked above...

Try it now Russell...
All good now i've added my number in the thread
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Can I get access to the thread please.
(10-05-2017, 08:15 PM)ians Wrote: Can I get access to the thread please.

Try it now Ian.