Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MALIFAUX ADDICT - Moving to Area
Hi All,

I am moving to the Area in April and would like to have a real push on malifaux. I have most of the models from all factions (proper into the game) so would be happy to play pretty much any master/faction to help develop skills.

Would also like to host a few tournaments, as I am quite active in the National Community.

If you would like to start playing some games or talking tactics, drop me a message!

**FUTURE HENCHMAN*** (hopefully)

so will be able to do prize support like limited edition models and cards, if the club allows supports it.
Would love to start playing again, played a lot of guild and have a lot of the crews. There hasn't been much of it at the club for a while though!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(05-02-2018, 09:19 PM)Simian Wrote: Would love to start playing again, played a lot of guild and have a lot of the crews. There hasn't been much of it at the club for a while though!

Hey Ben,

I will literally be moving up on 1st/2nd April.

Am happy to show the ropes again and get the community going. 

I also travel to tournaments reguarly so would happily like to car share and get RWS promoted as well Smile
Hey Ben,

Are you free 27th Feb?

I am up for an interview the next day and would like a game of faux!
Hey, I’ve already got a game arranged for 27th, let me know next time you enjoy around and we’ll get sorted for a few card flips!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Ok - wont be until Mid April as just up for the day as at an interview on the wednesday.

Will 'reserve' a game for then Smile
(18-02-2018, 08:56 AM)Bzerk_Rampage Wrote: Ok - wont be until Mid April as just up for the day as at an interview on the wednesday.

Will 'reserve' a game for then Smile

works for me!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss