Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11
I can now stay at the all dayer lot later than I orginally thought. hopefully for the whole day Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Terrain looks fantastic, can't wait for tomorrow!
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Thanks for organising this Ian. Although it probably didn't look like it, I did enjoy most of the day... if only my dice could be a bit kinder (average?)...
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
yeah it was tons of fun and actually quite close in the end. just a shame every PHR battlezone apart from mine enjoyed the support of my athena, think it could have quite possibly swung the game our way had it turned up. that will teach me to bring a low level commander all the higher level ones must have poached my air suppprt!
Loved all the CQB happening as well, my infantry definatly earned their danger pay!

thanks again for putting all the hard work in ian.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Yeah was great doing a massive battle, thanks Ian. Was actually very close in the end, I really need to sort out how to use my gates better!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yes thank you very much. It was very enjoyable, and much closer than I thought it would have been. After decimating your left flank I really thought we had it easy. I think next time (if you end up on DZC,) perhaps limiting battle groups might help rather than just limiting points. I thought having 15 activations a team was more the issue, than troops the board. Terrain was certainly interesting, although I do feel the large open / wooded area at the back, had little impact on the game, but the central area was fantastic looking.

Bad point of the day. I have now returned with wanting to start a UCM, PHR and Shatari forces, all whilst searching for terrain pieces. My bank account will not be pleased.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Thanks Guys I had a great time too. Gareth I think your right we need the 1500 to buy a few drop ships and gates but may be a limit of 5 battle groups would speed things up. Smile