Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11
I might be able to come to this now. As I'll be back from by sisters wedding on Friday evening to check on the animals on the farm, so free most of saturday. Would only be able to attend from 9 till midday though. Would that be okay?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

That would be great Will if you sort out a 1500 pt list the hall will be open from 9 am it's £5 for the day I think we should get 2 good games in so you would just be in on the first. Address is:
Bishampton Village Hall
Broad Lane
Bishampton
Worcestershire
WR10 2LY
I'm supplying the game mats and scenery so just your 1500 pt forces.

Cheers Ian
Got room for a late one? The missus has kindly agreed to look after the kids so I can play DZC for the day Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Awesome yes just bring a 1500 pt list.
Cheers Ian
For the scenario on the day we can either agree on a 4 player one or roll a dice to decide so all round general purpose lists :-)
Great, see you Sunday guys Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
And here's the dummy run I did of the table. Smile I increased it to 7ft x 5ft to accommodate the extra players.

[Image: DSC_0403_zpsjqhhjzgy.jpg]
I quite fancy having either a 3 player a side battle or a three way 2 player a side game whilst Wills around, and we have a bit longer than a standard club night.

What does everyone else think?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
looking good! I'm happy with either of those suggestions Gaz.

Edit: Teams of 3 could be Ian, me (both shaltari) and JJ (UCM), with Gaz and Matt (both scourge) and Will (PHR) on the other team?

Teams of two: Ian and me; Gaz and Matt; Will and JJ?

Either option seems to fit rather nicely Smile
Gaz, Chris,

That's what I was thinking i'll get a plan together for both options and I think we will have to regenerate some units for Will's team when he leaves to even things out. Maybe let them have points equal to what Will has left on the table when he goes. Smile.

Cheers Ian