Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lukes Cally List - Ideas & Suggestions
So after playtesting a little, this is what I've come up with as a revised list, keeping very much in mind what I have painted and what I feel I can feasibly paint in about a month!

HQ
First Prime Ryac – Chapter Master with Bike, Artificer Armour, Shield Eternal & Relic Blade – 245 Points
Librarian Rak’nor – Librarian with Bike, Mastery Level 2 – 110 Points

Troops
Tactical Squad Res’tet – Sergeant Res’tet with Combi Grav, 1 Marine with Grav Gun, 1 Marine with Grav Cannon, 7 Marines with Bolters.
Mounted in Rhino – 235 Points
Tactical Squad Shesh – Sergeant Shesh with Combi Plasma, 1 Marine with Plasma Gun, 1 Marine with Grav Cannon, 7 Marines with Bolters.
Mounted in Rhino – 235 Points
Tactical Squad Keka – Sergeant Keka with Bolt Pistol & Chainsword, 1 Marine with Flamer, 1 Marine with Missile Launcher, 7 Marines with Bolters
Mounted in Rhino – 195 Points
Bike Squad Mak’nor – Sergeant Mak’nor, 2 Bikers with Grav Guns, 2 Bikers – 135 Points
Bike Squad R’zel – Sergeant R’zel, 2 Bikers with Grav Guns, 2 Bikers – 135 Points
Bike Squad Herur – Sergeant Herur, 2 Bikers with Grav Guns, 2 Bikers – 135 Points

Fast Attack
Attack Bike Squadron – 3 Attack Bikes with Multi Meltas – 150 Points
Stormtalon Gunship – Stormtalon with Twin-Lascannons – 125 Points
Attack Bike Squadron – 3 Attack Bikes with Multi Meltas – 150 Points

1850 Points

The Chapter Master and Librarian join on of the bikes units, the Chapter Master out front to take hits with the Shield. Should be reasonable in combat as well, depending on what discipline I go with.

Attack Bikes for Anti-Tank, More Grav Bikers for all the monstrous creatures I expect to be seeing Wink

The Tac Marines are there to be able to claim objectives, as well as general support. I'd like to Combat Sqaud them pre game, deploy them all in the Rhinos, then move up and drop squads around on the objectives. I'd apprciete thoughts on this, when I used to play combat squadding wasn't a thing and I've never done it before so have no idea on the best way to do it??

StormTalon there for Anti-Air.

I'll probably need to replace the Combi-Plas Sergeant is he'e equipped with a Power Fist as well which kind of breaks WYSIWYG. If I do, I'll either through a couple of Melta Bombs on Sergeants, or give the Missile Launcher Flakk to allow it to camp the squad on an objective potentially irritating enemy flyers.

Messages In This Thread
Lukes Cally List - Ideas & Suggestions - by LukeR - 11-04-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Lukes Cally List - Ideas & Suggestions - by LukeR - 12-06-2016, 09:19 PM