Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th June 2016
Rob - I'll be a little late this evening as I've got to pick Steve up, but feel free to splash some scenery on a table.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(14-06-2016, 04:59 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(13-06-2016, 05:40 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Consider yourself added

Sorry but something has popped up and I will not make it tonight

no worries mate
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Still got plenty of room for players. So if your opponent can't make it, or you haven't a game, come and have a go at Zombicide Black Plague!
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
Thanks for the game Rob, that was an epic battle. Saw your post on the GBHL about resisting Nature's Wrath - will take note for next time!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks to Paul, Ralph, Gaz, Justin, Ollie, and Mick for a really entertaining, fun, frustrating, game of Zombicide Black Plague last night. Even though I led us to ultimate disaster it was a laugh out loud game. Next one will be 12th July. Do we try same scenario, until we complete it?, or do we move on to the next one ? I seriously can't wait for more hack and slay carnage!
Malifaux - Gremlins
(15-06-2016, 08:31 AM)Stuart Wrote: Thanks for the game Rob, that was an epic battle. Saw your post on the GBHL about resisting Nature's Wrath - will take note for next time!

It was a good game. Tricky rule to know - about the auto cast spells. I think it was the best, and most fun out comes. I did get the rule wrong about the mounted model as well. it's an auto thrown rider chart. You automatically get 2-5 (rises from the dust) for natures wrath spell rather than rolling for it and possible getting a 1 - like I did!!! I still lost my horse though.

Also, I checked the rules of throwing weapons.... You can move your full distance and throw it in the shoot phase (+1 added to you shoot value for moving) or throw it as you go into combat (+1 again).
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council