Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th May 2016
feel free to knock me off as looking for a game, stuff has came up me end anyway that I need to sort out
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Rob and I have had to postpone our game this evening. I might pop along later anyway.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just realised that we are down as playing Star wars RPG, we decided last week to delay it by a week as a few of the group can't make just as a heads up. I'll text out a reminder now.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I don't know whether this affects anyone travelling to the club this evening, but the Bromsgrove Highway is currently closed between the A38 at Bromsgrove and the B4096 junction in Redditch. It sounds like it's going to be closed a while, so you may wish to find an alternate route.

http://redditchstandard.co.uk/news/highw...en-cables/
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks for the Great game last night Chris. Bloody all round!

I had the Warlord Trait that caused fear, which I completely forgot about again!
(25-05-2016, 09:29 AM)LukeR Wrote: Thanks for the Great game last night Chris. Bloody all round!

I had the Warlord Trait that caused fear, which I completely forgot about again!

Yeah it was good fun. Fear wouldn't have made any difference because space marines ignore it...

We forgot to add the kill points to vp total, wouldn't make any difference to the outcome but worth remembering.

I would drop the pred in your list and maybe try and fit in a command squad on bikes or a drop pod with some meltaguns in. The pred is very static so even if there are suitable vehicles to shoot at your opponent will prob always have some sort of cover save against it.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(25-05-2016, 03:51 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(25-05-2016, 09:29 AM)LukeR Wrote: Thanks for the Great game last night Chris. Bloody all round!

Yeah it was good fun. Fear wouldn't have made any difference because space marines ignore it...

We forgot to add the kill points to vp total, wouldn't make any difference to the outcome but worth remembering.

I would drop the pred in your list and maybe try and fit in a command squad on bikes or a drop pod with some meltaguns in. The pred is very static so even if there are suitable vehicles to shoot at your opponent will prob always have some sort of cover save against it.

Yes, the Predator is disappearing.

I'm angling towards either a Squad of 3 Attack Bikes with Multi Meltas or a Bike Command Squad with Melta Guns as a replacement.