Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd May 2016
(01-05-2016, 12:47 AM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: I will play you Sam 1850pt if that ok.

sure see you tuesday
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Star wars rpg is on tonight, will text out a reminder now. Apologies to those texting to check, thought I had put it on here already.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Jj, I'll put this in a pm too but essentially I'm bowing out of the club for a while. Too many issue with knees and mobility to make it down consistently so it's for the best. This does mean I'm out of the lotr games too. I can't commit. Sorry.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Sorry to hear that Ben, hope your knee gets better eventually.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(02-05-2016, 05:27 PM)Simian Wrote: Jj, I'll put this in a pm too but essentially I'm bowing out of the club for a while. Too many issue with knees and mobility to make it down consistently so it's for the best. This does mean I'm out of the lotr games too. I can't commit. Sorry.

Sorry to hear that Ben, hope the knees get better ASAP!

Matt, can you play me with your Gondor force on Ben's place on your next free week?

I'm up for anything really? 40K anyone?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(02-05-2016, 05:27 PM)Simian Wrote: Jj, I'll put this in a pm too but essentially I'm bowing out of the club for a while. Too many issue with knees and mobility to make it down consistently so it's for the best. This does mean I'm out of the lotr games too. I can't commit. Sorry.

Really sorry to hear that mate, take things easy and all the best with the treatment. Hope to see you back for a game in the not too distant future!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looking for a caledonian test game, anyone free?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(02-05-2016, 09:35 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Looking for a caledonian test game, anyone free?

You're on Terry!
Magic the Gathering

Ben! I'm sorry you've had to drop out. I will fight your corner with my dwarf army as best I can!

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Get well soon!

JJ, definitely. How about next Tuesday? Depending on work. I'll use my Durin's Folk to keep it in theme!
(02-05-2016, 09:40 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Ben! I'm sorry you've had to drop out. I will fight your corner with my dwarf army as best I can!

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Get well soon!

JJ, definitely. How about next Tuesday? Depending on work. I'll use my Durin's Folk to keep it in theme!

Cheers Matt, I'm booked up until 24th, the LotR campaign turn 3 week now!
Magic the Gathering