Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd May 2016
(27-04-2016, 08:52 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: Anyone Fancy some XWing? Smile

If you don't mind lending me some models, I'd like to try X-Wing again. Played once ages ago with Arif. Of course, if you want to hold out for playing someone who already know what they're doing, I don't mind.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(27-04-2016, 09:39 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: If you don't mind lending me some models, I'd like to try X-Wing again. Played once ages ago with Arif. Of course, if you want to hold out for playing someone who already know what they're doing, I don't mind.

I'd be happy to play you Smile I've got a bunch of imperials and might get some more rebel this weekend as well so I'd have enough to share then!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(26-04-2016, 10:03 AM)Brightblade Wrote:
(26-04-2016, 09:47 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(25-04-2016, 08:19 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I'll give you a game of 40k if you fancy it?

Sounds good Matt. I will be trying out a Dark Angels force, possibly with grey knight allies... It's for tournament practice so I'll be trying to take the hardest list I can make - hope that's ok - will post it up before hand so you can see what I'll be taking. I tried a battle company list last time which didn't do so well so going to be ravenwing heavy this time.

Sounds good to me. I'll bring my craftworld eldar along. Unless you would prefer to play vs blood angels or csm? I don't mind. I am not cheesy but I am tricksy! Lol.

No scatter bike spam from me! Aspects! Hooooo!

A man after my own heart! Here Here!

(27-04-2016, 10:12 PM)aprilmanha Wrote:
(27-04-2016, 09:39 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: If you don't mind lending me some models, I'd like to try X-Wing again. Played once ages ago with Arif. Of course, if you want to hold out for playing someone who already know what they're doing, I don't mind.

I'd be happy to play you Smile I've got a bunch of imperials and might get some more rebel this weekend as well so I'd have enough to share then!

I also have a rebel squadron ~100pts if required?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Paul bringing guest to play Saga...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Looking for some 40K or failing that, mordheim or LotR, or anything really. Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(28-04-2016, 12:11 PM)will Wrote: Looking for some 40K or failing that, mordheim or LotR, or anything really. Tongue

I'd be happy to play some 40k how's 1850pts sound?
(28-04-2016, 12:54 PM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote:
(28-04-2016, 12:11 PM)will Wrote: Looking for some 40K or failing that, mordheim or LotR, or anything really. Tongue

Sounds brilliant to me. Smile I'll be running my Tyranids!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(28-04-2016, 01:04 PM)will Wrote:
(28-04-2016, 12:54 PM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote:

Sounds brilliant to me. Smile I'll be running my Tyranids!

Great look forward to it, I'll be bringing my tau!
up for a game of 40k 1850 points, could do with more tournament practise
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I will play you Sam 1850pt if that ok.