Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ's Caledonian Revolution 2016 List Ideas
(12-06-2016, 10:52 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 08:17 AM)Embolden Wrote: With Guide/Prescience? Unlucky!

I took a Wraithknight with Wraithcannons to WotR and it was pretty impressive.

So I'm taking 2 to Spoils of War next weekend haha!

Nope, my Farseer was going for Invis/Shrouding. Do you not miss the Inv save from the shield though??

Not really mate, he didn't die once due to not having and inv.

Game1 killed the enemy Wraithknight, and shot at Warp Spiders... he died to Warp Spiders.. who took him down through failed armour save
Game2 shot at an Invisible Deathstar, didn't roll any 6's, was wounded by Grav and finished off in combat, was in 4+ cover anyway

Game3 went through two Hive Tyrants and 2 Carnifexes via shooting and combat, also survived vs Nids (rolled a 6 vs a Tyrant and a Carnifex)

Game4 survived vs Daemons shot and killed a Bloodthirster.. gotta love that 6! The stomped all over Hounds for 4 turns before claiming an objective.

Game5 survived vs Dark Angels Gladius, did wonders really, killing 4 free Rhinos, Drop pod, Command Squad + Commander, Dreadnought and a Devastator squad, also ended on an objective lol.

But... I was able to guide/prescience it most turns. I found that more useful that Invisibility, which I had double Invis in 2 games, Game2 and Game4.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JJ's Caledonian Revolution 2016 List Ideas - by Embolden - 12-06-2016, 11:58 AM