Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now playing...
(15-09-2011, 02:23 PM)Simon Wrote: If you're a blink182 fan, look out for the latest stuff, it's very good.

Is the new album out yet? Out of the loop on the music scene since little un was born......
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
White Lies are amazing, and my favourite band currently. Tbh when I saw KoL, I was more looking forward to their support set, than the main event. Ok KoL may have blown them away, but with the same budget, and the Headline and support roles reversed, I am sure I would have been more impressed with WL. December will be the 3rd time this year, I will have seen them play.
The two other bands that supported were Mona (*****,) who Stu has tweeted about, and Whigs who were surprisingly, for a band I hadn't heard of, really really good.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(15-09-2011, 05:11 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(15-09-2011, 02:23 PM)Simon Wrote: If you're a blink182 fan, look out for the latest stuff, it's very good.

Is the new album out yet? Out of the loop on the music scene since little un was born......

Neighborhoods, Sept. 27th 2011
A bit of Amon Amarth's latest album always makes me smile Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
My current Now Playing, is a real Now Playing. Been watching The Subways stream a gig from Germany at this very moment. Which is only serving to whet my appitite for seeing them next tuesday.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Today will be a Black Stone Cherry [spotify] day I think.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Subways album for tomorrow's gig. Tomorrow after work before gig, is Xbox buying and Kasabians Velocoraptor album purchasing. Goof times on the iPhone.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
On which subject...

Kasabian - "Velociraptor" [spotify]

...although my listening is about to be interrupted by the first of two conference calls scheduled for this afternoon.
Incubus and White Lies are playing Wolves Civic soon, for those interested.
Velociraptor took a few listens through, but now I am hooked.

Got White Lies tickets. As for Incubus, I got Come Clean around 10 years ago (I was listening to it when the 9/11 attacks went off surprisingly enough,) but have no idea how any of their other stuff sounds.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen