Poll: Would you play a Mordheim campaign?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sound cool. count me in!
90.91%
10 90.91%
Maybe
9.09%
1 9.09%
Nah. It's not for me.
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mordheim campaign?
Possibly after the LoTr campaign has finshed. Never played it before but looks interesting and fun to say the least. I'm happy to run this.

I will most likely be using the Campaign Aid created by mordheimer. Feel free to read through it to get an idea of how it should play out.

This would be my first time running a campaign and anyone who is willing to provide assistance would be greatly appreciated.

In addition to the usual rules found in the Mordheim Rulebook I'm also going to add a couple more to add some flavour and ease of play.

The first is that Players who include a short story about their warband (it can be anything from a paragraph to a chapter) gain and additional 25g to begin with. After all warbands and stories have been handed in, I'll start a public poll and the inner will gain and additional 25g.
The second is WYSIWYG. As warbands evolve and new equipment is brought or found. Players may want to try different equipment on heroes and henchmen. Only to find after converting and playing a battle that it was maybe not the best idea to give the wizard a double handed sword. So rather than making players cut up their lovingly crafted minis. I have acquired (legally through drivethru rpg) a set of equipment cards that I can print off as required. They also include spaces to write additional info and rules (ie. +2 strength or strikes last etc).

Now....Warbands

Averland mercenaries

Bretonians

Beastmen <----- Will

Carnival Of Chaos

Cult of the Possesed

Dark Elves

Dwarf Treasure hunters

High Elf Rangers

Kislevites

Lizardmen

Mercenaries

Norse Raiders (chaos marauders)

Ogres

Orks & Goblins

Ostlanders

Sisters of Sigmar

Skaven

Undead <---- Fitz

Witch Hunters

Wood Elves

If I've missed anything, let me know. And post your interest and/or potential warband (Orks, mercs, cultists etc)
For the Angelic Horde!
I'd be interested in this, probably as High Elf Rangers
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I intend to join in, not sure who as yet.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I'd be interested, but I'd probably be proxying something in. I've got a load of unassembled AoS Dwarves that might do

What's the usual model amount for Dwarves?
Great idea Dave, I'd planned to kick off some sort of fantasy skirmish type campaign later in the year so this sounds ideal.

I've got a female warband I'm assembling for Frostgrave. It doesn't quite fit the Sisters of Sigmar background though, so I might field them as mercenaries or something.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(06-04-2016, 04:14 PM)Stuart Wrote: Great idea Dave, I'd planned to kick off some sort of fantasy skirmish type campaign later in the year so this sounds ideal.

I've got a female warband I'm assembling for Frostgrave. It doesn't quite fit the Sisters of Sigmar background though, so I might field them as mercenaries or something.

If you have a look in the rescources. There are rules for Amazons if that helps
For the Angelic Horde!
(06-04-2016, 04:46 PM)Fitz Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 04:14 PM)Stuart Wrote: Great idea Dave, I'd planned to kick off some sort of fantasy skirmish type campaign later in the year so this sounds ideal.

If you have a look in the rescources. There are rules for Amazons if that helps

Thanks, the figures don't really fit that sort of theme though. I'll take a look through the resources and see what else I can find.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Count me in. I'd probably run as my beloved beastmen. This is actually perfect as I found a un-assembled sprue of gor and ungor hidden away in a box the other day and was wondering what to do with them.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Ooh I've never played but would love to give it a try. I'd be interested, and could play as Dark Elves.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Count me in - Will bring the Skaven - Assuming the figures are the same size as Warhammer
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance