Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTR Campaign Rules and Map
OK Stu moves his 550pt army of Elves to Lothlorien (9). JJ moves the Rivendell Elves to Northern Mirkwood (4).

Paul and Rob your move.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Rob is choosing to fight the Gondorian army at Pelargir, just waiting to hear from Paul.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(28-03-2016, 08:28 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Rob is choosing to fight the Gondorian army at Pelargir, just waiting to hear from Paul.

I have been waiting for Rob to reply to some PMs... No replies... Rhun will move West to 10.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(28-03-2016, 10:32 AM)Agincourt Wrote:
(28-03-2016, 08:28 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Rob is choosing to fight the Gondorian army at Pelargir, just waiting to hear from Paul.

I have been waiting for Rob to reply to some PMs... No replies... Rhun will move West to 10.

Really?? I had replied to all PM's this weekend. Did you not get them then?? I was away for the weekend with family but I still replied. Could have been the internet connection but the forum said it had sent.

Either way, I was agreeing with you with most things Big Grin
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
I was blaming the woodland elves for shooting my messenger birds down...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(28-03-2016, 03:08 PM)Agincourt Wrote: I was blaming the woodland elves for shooting my messenger birds down...

Damn Elves!!!
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
Hmmm, certainly sounds like some elven magic interrupting your communications! Thanks for the reply, map updated.

Stu, you have the option of moving your unengaged force in Lothlorien (9) to defend Dol Guldur (10) from the Easterlings. You will still retain control of Lothlorien. If Stu does move to defend and loses this battle he will retreat to Lothlorien.

Similarly Ben, your Dwarves at the Iron Hills can move to defend Northern Mirkwood from the Elven force from Rivendell (JJ). You retain control of the Iron Hills. If Ben does move to defend and loses he will retreat to Erebor.

The other battles this round are Isengard vs Rohan at the Western Emnet and Gondor vs Haradrim at Pelargir.

Will, fancy teaming up to fight Rohan with me?!

Basically fight these battles when you can but before the end of April at the very latest. Hopefully that should give everyone plenty of time.
jaqenhgar ' Wrote: Will, fancy teaming up to fight Rohan with me?!

Yeah, my orcs are itching for a fight. Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I will move to defend! the Ents insist. i will be available next week JJ. 5th or 12th....i should probably look at the rules now and learn how to play! Rob if you wish to aid me in the defence your tactical knowledge would be appreciated.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(29-03-2016, 03:13 PM)Simian Wrote: I will move to defend! the Ents insist. i will be available next week JJ. 5th or 12th....i should probably look at the rules now and learn how to play! Rob if you wish to aid me in the defence your tactical knowledge would be appreciated.

I can make the 12th Ben as I already have a game scheduled for the 5th.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.