Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTR Campaign Rules and Map
JJ you seem pretty booked up next few weeks - suggest you put a date in the diary for our battle, when you are available...Cool
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Minas Tirith will move to defend the bridge at Osgiliath that was so hard won in it's last fight with Mordor.

To 21. For Gondor.
(20-05-2016, 08:40 PM)Agincourt Wrote: JJ you seem pretty booked up next few weeks - suggest you put a date in the diary for our battle, when you are available...Cool

Sure Paul, it's a shame you're not around this week as I kept it free for LotR (typical I've ended up playing the LotR campaign player that isn't around!). The next free week other than this one is 28th June I'm afraid.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Thanks Matt.

So JJ to fight Paul at Erebor
Chris to fight Luke in Rohan
Matt to fight Will at Osgiliath/Minas Morgul
Stu and Rob have no campaign game this turn.

We'll wait till JJ and Paul have played their game at the end of June to start turn 4.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(20-05-2016, 10:01 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(20-05-2016, 08:40 PM)Agincourt Wrote: JJ you seem pretty booked up next few weeks - suggest you put a date in the diary for our battle, when you are available...Cool

Sure Paul, it's a shame you're not around this week as I kept it free for LotR (typical I've ended up playing the LotR campaign player that isn't around!). The next free week other than this one is 28th June I'm afraid.

Tom has a school induction at 530 on 28th not sure what time I can be there maybe not till 745...?
(21-05-2016, 10:39 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(20-05-2016, 10:01 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

Tom has a school induction at 530 on 28th not sure what time I can be there maybe not till 745...?

We can just delay the next turn until you guys can play....life is too busy!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Check out post #1 for updated map and post #3 in the results thread for update on the reinforcements.
(26-06-2016, 08:42 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Check out post #1 for updated map and post #3 in the results thread for update on the reinforcements.

Updated the map on your iPad didn't you Chris.... haha
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(26-06-2016, 10:31 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(26-06-2016, 08:42 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Check out post #1 for updated map and post #3 in the results thread for update on the reinforcements.

Yep. Sorry! Still looks right way up to me.
(27-06-2016, 11:48 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(26-06-2016, 10:31 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

Yep. Sorry! Still looks right way up to me.

Your images look fine to me now...