Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's book some bolt action
If people want a game of BA that's cool. Let's get a date in the diary for a few weeks time...Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
There's a desert campaign supplement out now - could be worth a look? Quite fancy staging some LRDG raids.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(02-03-2016, 10:50 PM)Stuart Wrote: There's a desert campaign supplement out now - could be worth a look? Quite fancy staging some LRDG raids.

Sounds good. My chaps camo will be based on grass desert Cool
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I fancy getting a bit of bolt action in again too. I have two armies, Brits and Germans. Is it worth a day of it or just organising a game? 28mm though.
Paul and I managed to get in a 1000pt game in a club night. An all dayer would be kinda cool though. Would love to do a multi player Market Garden game. This would require a British Armoured army, 2 US paratrooper armies, and a British Para army, against 4 German players, one would be fallshirmjaegar.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I could field the Brits, a German, and a US army, just need players
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
(09-09-2016, 06:21 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: I could field the Brits, a German, and a US army, just need players

Funnily enough, I got hold of a free rulebook for Bolt Action a few weeks ago, which I've read through.

So may be asking very nicely for a Starter Army for Christmas. But I'd be interested in trying the game first if possible
Paul has a game this Tuesday, I don't get up as often as I'd like, but your more than welcome to come play next time I'm up. The basic rules aren't complicated, so that the game does flow. Plenty of great in game moments, and a lot of fun.
Malifaux - Gremlins
I have a 1000pt Brits army. Basically the starter set and a slightly larger German army complete. I am adding trucks, Bren carriers and half tracks. Bits n bobs, y'know. So I'm up for owt. May pop down later on Tuesday to see what's up!

Already ordered my second edition. Just waiting for it!
(10-09-2016, 02:06 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Paul has a game this Tuesday, I don't get up as often as I'd like, but your more than welcome to come play next time I'm up. The basic rules aren't complicated, so that the game does flow. Plenty of great in game moments, and a lot of fun.

(10-09-2016, 07:13 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I have a 1000pt Brits army. Basically the starter set and a slightly larger German army complete. I am adding trucks, Bren carriers and half tracks. Bits n bobs, y'know. So I'm up for owt. May pop down later on Tuesday to see what's up!

Already ordered my second edition. Just waiting for it!

If I didn't have so much other stuff in my Paint Queue, I'd probably have ordered some by now.

I'm thinking of getting the German Grenadier Starter Set. Love me some Late War Germans, I've got both a German Infantry Company and Armoured Company for Flames of War.

I'd love a game at some point, not in too much of a rush as I don't feel like adding another 40 models into the Paint Queue right now!