Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th July 2011
(21-07-2011, 06:43 PM)Gareth Wrote: Sure thing. We'll go for the scenario in the rule book. Also have found a few misplayed rules from last week so I can go threw the mistakes with you.

Yeah, I noticed a few more actions in the rules like 'Aim' and so on...
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Hi,

I can not make it on Tuesday. Will be back for a Warhammer game (1500pts)on the 2nd of August against Tom!
Looking forward to it!
anyone who would like a game against me ive got my nids and eldar or my hordes skorne army 30 pts worth so if you want a game let me know would love a warmahordes or just hordes game wanna get stuck in with the rules and see how i fair in a larger points battle
(25-07-2011, 06:19 PM)Tyranid daniel Wrote: anyone who would like a game against me ive got my nids and eldar or my hordes skorne army 30 pts worth so if you want a game let me know would love a warmahordes or just hordes game wanna get stuck in with the rules and see how i fair in a larger points battle
i got my cygnar battle box today which is 11 pts which is 17 but -6 for the warjack pts. i got home from a walk on sunday and had bad stomache pains which ment i didn't sleep much as i was in pain and then today i have been better but it hurts still abit. fingers crossed w will be ok for tuesday. i think it is either wind in my stomache or growing pains.

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(24-07-2011, 08:33 PM)Marie Wrote: Hi,

I can not make it on Tuesday. Will be back for a Warhammer game (1500pts)on the 2nd of August against Tom!
Looking forward to it!

See you next week. Are you branching out from W40K to Fantasy? Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
sorry guys but this morning had pains and dad took me to docs who made us a appointment at A and E they took a blood test and i was fine just a tummy bug they suspect. but its hurting now abit and don't want to come holding my tummy so i am going to miss this week.

seeya next week

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Sorry to hear that Tom, hope you're feeling better soon.
Cheers to sean for a enjoyable game tonight, look forward to our rematch next week!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Grrrr... "Look mister dice, rolling a 2 is not the same as rolling a 4!" It all came down to Sir Duncealot with that last dice. 123 I lose. 456 I draw. 2.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Forgot to mention that Ethan really enjoyed those teacakes Mike. All five of them.