Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th July 2011
i have found a cygnar battlebox in waylands and they said my dad could pick it up on monday which means i probably won't be able to make trhem as they are men't to be abit quite complicated my dad said.

but i would still be up for a game of warmachine or warmahordes if there is a army i can borrow from somone.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Can you edit in me and Sean for a small 500pt 40k battle on tuesday please Stu?
(20-07-2011, 12:42 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: Even though we'll be playing infinity, we will be available to answer warmachine/Hordes rules questions if anyone is playing Big Grin
Will probably pop over to harass you guys about infinity if alright, quite keen to see this game played and how the mechanics work!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Gareth, if you can't play Malifaux and have nothing else to do, then would you be you be up for a Bushido rematch, or were you looking for a different opponent
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Sure thing. We'll go for the scenario in the rule book. Also have found a few misplayed rules from last week so I can go threw the mistakes with you.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Is anyone up for a game of 40k (any points level) or fancies trying out the warpath beta rules, I'm up for either
High Elves WFB 1500 pts v ???
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(21-07-2011, 05:03 PM)manrogue Wrote: Can you edit in me and Sean for a small 500pt 40k battle on tuesday please Stu?
(20-07-2011, 12:42 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: Even though we'll be playing infinity, we will be available to answer warmachine/Hordes rules questions if anyone is playing Big Grin
Will probably pop over to harass you guys about infinity if alright, quite keen to see this game played and how the mechanics work!

Not a problem, and i can show you the infinity rulebook so you get a good idea of how many points your Yu Jing are
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(21-07-2011, 08:55 PM)Agincourt Wrote: High Elves WFB 1500 pts v ???
DE?

WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(21-07-2011, 09:33 PM)stygmatyr Wrote:
(21-07-2011, 05:03 PM)manrogue Wrote: Can you edit in me and Sean for a small 500pt 40k battle on tuesday please Stu?

Not a problem, and i can show you the infinity rulebook so you get a good idea of how many points your Yu Jing are
cool, much appreciated!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
HE v DE it is...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill