Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th July 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 26th July, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Justin vs. Simon R. - Infinity
  • Simon A. vs. David N. - American Civil War
  • Vince vs. Sean - W40K, 500pts
  • Luke vs. Gareth - Bushido
  • Paul vs. Andy P. - WFB, 1500pts of High Elves vs. Dark Elves
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
You've already got us booked in then, fantastic! I guess there's no need to post really... Erm... Heh
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Even though we'll be playing infinity, we will be available to answer warmachine/Hordes rules questions if anyone is playing Big Grin
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I'm offering a game of WARMACHINE to anyine who wants to play. Bearing in mind that there is a chanc3e that my bases still won't be here Smile.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I'll bring along some Warmachine, Bushido and Malifaux and just pick up a game on the night, or might even make a start on my long list of stuff to be painted. I don't want to try and arrange something only to have to bail out again, as it mucks you chaps around Blush
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
i am up for a game of warmachine but i will provbably only have a battlebox. i have asked my dad if he can pop in and get one from waylands forge as he works pritty close to it...
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(20-07-2011, 09:48 AM)Stuart Wrote: I don't want to try and arrange something only to have to bail out again, as it mucks you chaps around Blush

Stu I don't think anyone minds at all. With whats going on, I wouldn't even drop the kid off, if I was in your shoes. And with dice rolling like his last night, he might have been better off at home anyway.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sorry couldn't make it down this week and to Simon as well for the wasted Journey, rubbish day at work finishing late and by time i'd got sorted was gone 8 so little point coming down. : (
So used the night to my advantage and finally have a painted/semi painted 1500pts space marine army i can put out this week if anyone fancies a game?
Still learning game again though so go easy on me! :p
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
No problems Vince, I'm glad you were able to use the time wisely !
Put me down for Malifaux - Bushido - Warmahordes - Painting in that order.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen