Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sharp Practice 2
19-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Sharp Practice 2
Just a heads up that the the May edition of Wargames Illustrated has a feature on the next version of the Napoleonic Skirmish rules from Too Fat Lardies.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Sharp Practice 2
(19-02-2016 02:11 PM)Stuart Wrote:  Just a heads up that the the May edition of Wargames Illustrated has a feature on the next version of the Napoleonic Skirmish rules from Too Fat Lardies.

My good lady subscribed me for 12 months for my birthday - and you get a £25 voucher for Warlord Games, so Big GrinCool

History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Find all posts by this user
19-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Hmmm, might need to resubscribe I think! There's a good variety of material in there since they became independent from Battlefront.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2016, 02:54 PM
(19-02-2016 02:50 PM)Stuart Wrote:  Hmmm, might need to resubscribe I think! There's a good variety of material in there since they became independent from Battlefront.

I am still reading current issue - Battles/Wars that never were... all good stuff.

Reminds me I quite fancied adding some of those 'SteamPunk (?)' machines and 'zombie' figures to BoltAction...

Maybe later... ...meantime very close to having my initial CoC Platoon completed.

History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Find all posts by this user