Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign?
Welcome aboard Rob!

Yes 8th March is a go for rules refresher for those that are interested - we could bring a small 200pt force each and team up for a small fun game while we relearn the rules. Army comp wise we can do whatever we want really Will, but as far as I'm aware the newer rules meant you had to have a certain min/max number of Warriors per hero - think it was 12max and not sure minm, need to check. You could still Ally with stuff to have mixed forces - we can have a chat and I will formalise the campaign rules in an update at the end of next week (Looking at 22nd/29th March to start campaign).

But really I want people to be able to take what they want as long as it's reasonable so 2 mumaks and Sauron would be a bit stupid (and wouldnt fit in pts limit anyway - I'm exaggerating...) but a balanced force with a few heroes is fine - will post up an example list asap to demonstrate.

I don't have the big Hobbit rulebook, so am not aware of any changes to army composition in this so will be going with older rules which as I said I will clarify later, but really just put a force together and sure it will be fine Wink if in doubt you can always ask.

Stu - thanks, fits in with the pts level I was thinking of.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign? - by jaqenhgar - 21-02-2016, 07:33 PM