Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign?
Hello Rob and welcome!

Chris, second week of March for a rules refresher sounds ace to me. It's been a long time since I played LotR so much needed.
I do have a single rule question; What are the restrictions on putting a force together with the new rules? In the return of the king days you could just have any evil models on one side and any good models on the other, this still the case or is it more split into factions now?
also turns out I only ever got as far as undercoating and putting a couple of base colours on my orcs, more things to add to the paint queue :/
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign? - by will - 20-02-2016, 01:53 PM