Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space marine- Kill team
Anyone else downloaded this yet?
JUst downloaded this for my xbox 360 and completed the first level with Sternguard veteran. Quite an enjoyable third person twin stick shooter so far.
If anyone else has downloaded and fancies a go with me my 360 tag is manrogue82.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Unfortanetly not online compatable as i thought, here it is a update happening soon. : (
Blood bowl Skaven
I've downloaded the demo and shall see how it plays & what the Achievements are like.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Achievements are pretty easy, have most after one days play at around 3 hours.
Blood bowl Skaven
To be honest, I quite like it Big Grin All the Achievement scoring is tiring when the games are terrible so it's always a pleasure to play a proper game and to have one with a setting and system I enjoy, well that's just icing on the cake!

Shall purchase this ASAP and spend a good few hours on it.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I know, was surprised at how much i enjoyed it myself, only annoying thing i've found is stupidly placed checkpoints. I DON't want to watch your cutscene everytime i die thank you very much! Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
I agree , the checkpoints are a bit silly placed, but it is a good game . Any ideas of when it will be online co,op.
They are coming! I feel them scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices. They are coming for us - flesh, body and soul!
I've noticed that - with the power sword unlock - you also get it with the Legendary type version of it.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
It's also due for release on the PSN next week apparently: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Warhamm...33875.html
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just downloading Kill Team this second: 29% complete, 30% complete, 31% complete, 32% complete. Huff.
Wow...
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)