Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 22nd March 2016
I'll send my forces to join up with JJ tomorrow.

Ben - if you fancy it Rob is available for some LotR practice. Failing that could Rob join your game Paul & Luke?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(21-03-2016, 09:10 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'll send my forces to join up with JJ tomorrow.

Ben - if you fancy it Rob is available for some LotR practice. Failing that could Rob join your game Paul & Luke?

Happy for Rob to join in.

I'm guessing we're going for 500 points, so I'll a write up a couple of lists tomorrow during my lunch break at work.
(21-03-2016, 09:29 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 09:10 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'll send my forces to join up with JJ tomorrow.

I'm guessing we're going for 500 points, so I'll a write up a couple of lists tomorrow during my lunch break at work.

Great, Ok I'll bring along a load of models (as usual) and we can work something out.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(22-03-2016, 04:00 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:

Great, Ok I'll bring along a load of models (as usual) and we can work something out.

I have 500 pints of Easterlings to play with.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(22-03-2016, 04:00 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:

go for 500, i have one functioning knee and one not so much....improving slowly!!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Great game last night JJ & Chris - very brutal!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah it was nail biting stuff!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hey Will,

Just wanted to say thanks for a great game last night. Discretion was the greater part of valour last night! Run away! Nazgul are frightening, I think I may be developing a phobia, one that has foundations in my Dad's rather alarming voice acting!

The troll in armour was scary too! Really, very enjoyable!

Poor Cirion, thrown at his pals and then proper stabbed up!

For Gondor!
(23-03-2016, 11:48 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Hey Will,

Just wanted to say thanks for a great game last night. Discretion was the greater part of valour last night! Run away! Nazgul are frightening, I think I may be developing a phobia, one that has foundations in my Dad's rather alarming voice acting!

The troll in armour was scary too! Really, very enjoyable!

Poor Cirion, thrown at his pals and then proper stabbed up!

For Gondor!

Yeah it was much fun, thanks for the game matt. The nazgul was amazing lived up to his scary reputation and the troll had a bit of fun bowling cirion and then everyone one scarpered away. Haha

I beleave this is appropriate Tongue. brave sir robin
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Yes, cheers Rob & Paul it was an interesting game last night.

Definitely an experience in fighting the Mumak. Got some practice in with Light Cavalry as well.

Though I think of my poor Captain and Outriders who got squished...