Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya! Returning gamer here!
Hi folks! I popped up for a visit on the 8th December on what I was told was a quiet night! Typical! For many life reasons I am relatively new to the scene in this part of the world and have finally got time to investigate more clubs.

I met JJ a year or so ago for a very enjoyable game of fantasy and now after a break in tabletop gaming I fancy getting back in, gotta justify the massive pile of mini's!

I have multiple 40k armies, 2 whfb armies, an ariadna infinity force and two bolt action armies but my current main interest hobby wise is lotr (I guess 28mm is my thing!) Being a Tolkien nut it's what got me into gaming years ago with merp and I love GW's mini's for it.

So if anybody fancies a game of any of those, gimme a nod! If not I'll see what's going on in the weekly forum and jump in that way!

I look forward to meeting y'all!

Matt
Hiya Matt,

Welcome - and sorry you picked a quiet night!

We have another Matt(hew) who is relatively new and he is very keen to play some 8E WHFB aka 'thedailylama'. We have just started playing a bit of Mordheim with a view to running a mini campaign in the new year.

Basically I think plenty of folk play all of your stuff, so just get booking some games... My Bolt (hasn't seen any) Action (recently) could probably do with a turn out. We like multiplayer games of BA 2 or 3 aside is usually a lot of fun.

Cheers
Paul (Agincourt)
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Hi Matt,

Welcome back! I'm glad I didn't scare you off haha!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hey Matt - you found us! Smile

Definitely interested in exploring some LotR at some point - I think Chris (jaqenhgar) might too.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi Matt, welcome and was good to meet you yesterday and have a chat.

As I said I'd be up for a game of Lotr and Fantasy sometime, and did I mention Guild Ball is a great game if you ever fancy a go Wink

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Not at all! That game of fantasy was one of the best I played. Proper fun. I look forward to another one if you are still playing 8ed?
(09-12-2015, 08:10 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Not at all! That game of fantasy was one of the best I played. Proper fun. I look forward to another one if you are still playing 8ed?

Have to say I haven't played in awhile so I'd be a bit rusty but I'm certainly up for a go at some point.
Magic the Gathering

(09-12-2015, 08:42 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 08:10 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Not at all! That game of fantasy was one of the best I played. Proper fun. I look forward to another one if you are still playing 8ed?

Have to say I haven't played in awhile so I'd be a bit rusty but I'm certainly up for a go at some point.

Me either. You were my last game. Looking for a game of 40k in the appropriate forum next week?
What 40K army are you playing?
Magic the Gathering

(12-12-2015, 12:55 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: What 40K army are you playing?

I'm gonna use my nurgle csm. Not used them for a long time and they are quite simple to use. . Got Eldar (Biel-Tan), Blood Angels and Orks too. Fancy a bit at some point?