Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resistance List
Ok, so I have had a couple of games and now think this is where I am heading for my first 1,500 point list.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Warlord's HQ [315 pts]
  • Alexander: M3 Alexander, AT-77 Lifthawk(+AA Cannon) [195 pts]
  • Cyclones: 2x AH-16 Cyclone [120 pts]
Vehicle Detachment [226 pts]
  • Gun Wagons: 3x Gun Wagon, NT-1 Kraken [113 pts]
  • Gun Wagons: 3x Gun Wagon, NT-1 Kraken [113 pts]
Resistance Band [400 pts]
  • Attack ATVs: 4x Attack ATVs, NT-1 Kraken [158 pts]
  • Fighters: 3x Resistance Fighters, NT-1 Kraken, 2x Battle Bus(+Heavy Machine Gun Battery) [170 pts]
    ^ Sharing ^ Fighters: 3x Resistance Fighters [72 pts]
Resistance Band [259 pts]
  • Fighters: 2x Resistance Fighters, AT-77 Lifthawk(+AA Cannon), 3x MT-90 Jackson [163 pts]
    ^ Sharing ^ Fighters: 2x Resistance Fighters [48 pts]
    ^ Sharing ^ Fighters: 2x Resistance Fighters [48 pts]
Rusted Fist [300 pts]
  • Hannibals: 2x M9 Hannibal, AT-77 Lifthawk(+AA Cannon) [150 pts]
  • Hannibals: 2x M9 Hannibal, AT-77 Lifthawk(+AA Cannon) [150 pts]

Missing models on order.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Seems good with plenty of infantry and looks like you have decent AA but I actually have no idea as I don't own re conquest book yet! Looking forward to the game tho Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Looks really nice Wako, I can see the doubling up of Hannibals and Gun Wagons, probably due to their success last night? In all seriousness 4 Hannibals is a hell of a tank brick, and I didn't appreciate the usefulness of of that narrow facing 90mm cannon til my Hunters were on the receiving end of it!

You've got loads of AA (upgrades of Lifthawks is good, but don't use them for reaction fire), loads of infantry, definitely enough to contest objectives, and loads of AT, courtesy of Cyclones and Hannibals. The only things lacking are exotic infantry and Fast Movers, but it's hard to cover all bases sufficiently at 1500. Will be interested to see how the quad bikes do.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
OK looking at the rules to your list on FFOR, that is a serious amount of firepower you can bring for 1500pts! Also, your units are incredibly tough...

I notice you don't have a commander paid for so you may want to take something out to add one - gives you a bonus on the initiative role and means you can use command cards.

I'll be using a level 5 commander in our game on Tues so will be able to use 5 cards a turn although have definitely not mastered their use yet! (I need to add such a high level commander because don't have enough models to make up to 1500 without him)
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(09-12-2015, 06:26 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: Looks really nice Wako, I can see the doubling up of Hannibals and Gun Wagons, probably due to their success last night? In all seriousness 4 Hannibals is a hell of a tank brick, and I didn't appreciate the usefulness of of that narrow facing 90mm cannon til my Hunters were on the receiving end of it!

You've got loads of AA (upgrades of Lifthawks is good, but don't use them for reaction fire), loads of infantry, definitely enough to contest objectives, and loads of AT, courtesy of Cyclones and Hannibals. The only things lacking are exotic infantry and Fast Movers, but it's hard to cover all bases sufficiently at 1500. Will be interested to see how the quad bikes do.

Matt,

The list based around buying a 2nd starter pack and some Battle Buses, Cyclones and ATVs - I know it will need tweaking but I don't think I can have many Exotics with choosing Allied or Feral, and I am not sure what counts as Fast or not at the moment.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(10-12-2015, 12:26 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: OK looking at the rules to your list on FFOR, that is a serious amount of firepower you can bring for 1500pts! Also, your units are incredibly tough...

I notice you don't have a commander paid for so you may want to take something out to add one - gives you a bonus on the initiative role and means you can use command cards.

I'll be using a level 5 commander in our game on Tues so will be able to use 5 cards a turn although have definitely not mastered their use yet! (I need to add such a high level commander because don't have enough models to make up to 1500 without him)

Will need to discuss Command points on Tuesday, but I can easily drop 100 points.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance