Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd February 2016
(23-02-2016, 06:20 PM)Alpharius Wrote: STAR WARS IS NOT ON THIS EVENING.

Tentatively re-scheduled for next week.

This message was brought to you by the office of Vince

Haha not that there's anything wrong with his "glamorous" assistant but can Vince not get on the forum himself??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I'm still suffering with toothache, thanks to my dentist prodding me but not actually fixing anything, which doesn't really put you in the mood to game so I'm unlikely to be along tonight.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(23-02-2016, 07:04 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(23-02-2016, 06:20 PM)Alpharius Wrote: STAR WARS IS NOT ON THIS EVENING.

Tentatively re-scheduled for next week.

This message was brought to you by the office of Vince

Haha not that there's anything wrong with his "glamorous" assistant but can Vince not get on the forum himself??

Well seeing as its taken me and Nick 3 days to get in contact with him I thought I would make sure people knew. I have sent text messages round to those I can.
Cheers for letting everyone know Matt.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hey Rob.

In summary my last turn. Legolas passes courage. Three galadhrim pass. All good. One galadhrim jumps down. Within 3" can't shoot? I didn't. The rest kill the remaining wargs on the centre objective. 5shots, 4hits, 2wounds. The other warg guns it. Only thing that dies of note in a fight is your assassin, at last!

So I claimed 2 objectives. 6vp
You killed my general. 3vp.
Did your last warg rider make it to within 3" of the objective behind the building? If so, 3vp. Game drawn 6-6.

If not elves win 6-3.

What a great game. Brutal. Nazgul are scary as they should be. From now on 'shoot the doggies!'

I love your assassin too. What a badass.

Thanks for the lesson! Great game! Much appreciated!
Big welcome to Rob and Shaun last night - nice to meet you chaps, and great to have you along!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(24-02-2016, 12:07 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Hey Rob.

In summary my last turn. Legolas passes courage. Three galadhrim pass. All good. One galadhrim jumps down. Within 3" can't shoot? I didn't. The rest kill the remaining wargs on the centre objective. 5shots, 4hits, 2wounds. The other warg guns it. Only thing that dies of note in a fight is your assassin, at last!

So I claimed 2 objectives. 6vp
You killed my general. 3vp.
Did your last warg rider make it to within 3" of the objective behind the building? If so, 3vp. Game drawn 6-6.

If not elves win 6-3.

What a great game. Brutal. Nazgul are scary as they should be. From now on 'shoot the doggies!'

I love your assassin too. What a badass.

Thanks for the lesson! Great game! Much appreciated!

Was a great game. Although I forgot the re roll special rule for the hasharin as well, so he's even more badass. I believe I was just out on the last objective, so the game was 6-3 to wood elves. I had a great game - hopefully more to come in the future.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
Could he reroll all failed to wounds? Got the book just not familiar with him. That's so awesome! I guess haradrim are all about supporting him as he kills everything! Lol.

Can't wait to play again. So much fun! I learnt a lot!