Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd February 2016
(19-02-2016, 01:29 PM)Stuart Wrote: Shaun is looking for a game of Blood Bowl, X-Wing, AoS or WFB (Vampire Counts) this week if anyone can oblige? Also up for some board games (Zombiecide?) if anyone fancies that?

(01-02-2016, 08:22 PM)Raowulf Wrote: Anyone free for board games?

(15-02-2016, 10:52 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Dropzone, 40K, AoS or something else

Would either of you like to have a game with Shaun? Either Zombiecide board game with Ralph or AoS/Blood Bowel with Dave??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Happy to play a boardgame
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Anyone up for a game of LOTR/Hobbit for a bit of practice before the campaign starts? I have spare armies if anyone needs them.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(20-02-2016, 11:33 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: Anyone up for a game of LOTR/Hobbit for a bit of practice before the campaign starts? I have spare armies if anyone needs them.

Let me check with Matt (brightblade) as he might be after a game...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(20-02-2016, 11:49 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(20-02-2016, 11:33 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: Anyone up for a game of LOTR/Hobbit for a bit of practice before the campaign starts? I have spare armies if anyone needs them.

Sweet!

I would love a game! What's this about a campaign?

How would you like to play? Points? Which army are you using? Etc...
(21-02-2016, 07:43 PM)Brightblade Wrote:

Sweet!

We can do points if you like? 500-600? That seems a fairly standard points game. We could do one one of the 6 new scenarios (in the the front of the source books),lords of battle, high ground..... Etc... I believe you have to roll to see which one you get. There all based around victory points rather than to the death.

I can play high elves, uruks, Mordor, Harad, dwarves, gondor, rohan.....(list is endless). However, I'm playing Harad in the campaign, so would be good to give them a run about. Just a word of warning I would have to play a Mumak to make 500-600 points of pure Harad. Or I can play with a mix of Harad and Mordor if you don't want to face a Mumak. (I can understand why).
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(22-02-2016, 12:56 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(21-02-2016, 07:43 PM)Brightblade Wrote:

Sweet!

We can do points if you like? 500-600? That seems a fairly standard points game. We could do one one of the 6 new scenarios (in the the front of the source books),lords of battle, high ground..... Etc... I believe you have to roll to see which one you get. There all based around victory points rather than to the death.

I can play high elves, uruks, Mordor, Harad, dwarves, gondor, rohan.....(list is endless). However, I'm playing Harad in the campaign, so would be good to give them a run about. Just a word of warning I would have to play a Mumak to make 500-600 points of pure Harad. Or I can play with a mix of Harad and Mordor if you don't want to face a Mumak. (I can understand why).

A Harad army I can make for 600 points;

1 Mumak with rocks + tusk weapons 315 points
12 haradrim warriors with bow + shooting upgrade (+3 shoot value) 108 points
9 haradrim with spear 63 points
3 haradrim with spear and courage upgrade (4) 24 points
Either hasharin or suladan (both 90 points)

This makes 600 points

Or I can make 500 Harad with Mordor ally

Knight of umbar on armoured horse
6 wargs

9 Harad with bow and shoot upgrade
6 Harad with spear
3 Harad with spear and courage upgrade
1 hasharin
1 chieftain with spear

Which would you prefer!!! Smile
Going to put this here for vince

Star wars RPG with the usual reprobates..... You know who you are.
Me and jj are doing a dystopian wars intro
For the Angelic Horde!
(22-02-2016, 10:12 AM)Alpharius Wrote: Going to put this here for vince

Star wars RPG with the usual reprobates..... You know who you are.

Apologies I am playing SAGA this week and games arranged for next two weeks.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill