Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd February 2016
(11-02-2016, 08:33 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Ok mate, no worries. Perhaps we will get drawn together at Wyvern!
You up for a game of Saga Paul?

Yes great...Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(11-02-2016, 12:16 PM)Stuart Wrote: Up for some sort of fantasy skirmish type thing. Ben, are you around again this week?

I am indeed.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Dropzone, 40K, AoS or something else
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Shaun is looking for a game of Blood Bowl, X-Wing, AoS or WFB (Vampire Counts) this week if anyone can oblige? Also up for some board games (Zombiecide?) if anyone fancies that?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
what game do you fancy Stuart? ie do i need to build up my gods for Ogam this weekend?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(19-02-2016, 04:19 PM)Simian Wrote: what game do you fancy Stuart? ie do i need to build up my gods for Ogam this weekend?

I've got the OGaM book on the way (should be here on Monday) so happy to give that a go if you fancy it? There will be many proxies though Smile
its a game of proxies. so that'd be fine, ive barely read the rules so it'd be a learning curve for both of us

Happy to go with ASoBaH if you prefer? or frostgrave?
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm fine with OGaM if you're OK with working through it?
(19-02-2016, 04:22 PM)Stuart Wrote: I've got the OGaM book on the way (should be here on Monday)...

...or today - it just arrived Cool
(19-02-2016, 05:28 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'm fine with OGaM if you're OK with working through it?

Let's do it, I'll build a god or two
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss