Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th January 2016
(06-01-2016, 09:37 PM)Fitz Wrote: Could do

(07-01-2016, 10:13 AM)wako1302 Wrote: Just pair me up with any Game, I can do 2,000 points 40k if required.

So you two good for 40K?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
yep 2k. as thats what i have to hand
For the Angelic Horde!
(07-01-2016, 01:55 PM)Agent0range Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:38 AM)Alpharius Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 12:40 AM)Agent0range Wrote: I'm down for some 40K too Smile

Fancy a gane of 40k. 2000 points?

You're on! Guard or Chaos? Or do you not care which?

I am sure they shall be beautifully painted either way. Surprise me.
(07-01-2016, 05:04 PM)Fitz Wrote: yep 2k. as thats what i have to hand

OK, have just dug out an old 2,000 point list
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Anyone up for a game of dropzone commander, or guildball?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(08-01-2016, 07:34 PM)will Wrote: Anyone up for a game of dropzone commander, or guildball?

I can play you at Dropzone Commander with my starter box if that's okay?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(08-01-2016, 07:37 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 07:34 PM)will Wrote: Anyone up for a game of dropzone commander, or guildball?

I can play you at Dropzone Commander with my starter box if that's okay?

Sounds good to me. How many points aprox is your starter set? Ill write a list to match.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I think all the regular DzC players are engaged now, so I'll just throw out the offer of another DzC tutorial with the starter sets, seeing as JJ vs Stuart was such an entertaining game, going right down to the final throws (or final terrible throws in JJ's case).
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(06-01-2016, 12:41 PM)Simian Wrote: i can walk, and stand mostly without a stick so i should be able to get down for a game.

up for anything really, malifaux, frostgrave, ihmn, or open to any other suggestions

I'd be up for a game of something Ben. Frostgrave or IHMN sound good, or failing that I've got a myriad of other fantasy skirmish rulesets to try out!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(09-01-2016, 03:59 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 12:41 PM)Simian Wrote: i can walk, and stand mostly without a stick so i should be able to get down for a game.

up for anything really, malifaux, frostgrave, ihmn, or open to any other suggestions

I'd be up for a game of something Ben. Frostgrave or IHMN sound good, or failing that I've got a myriad of other fantasy skirmish rulesets to try out!

whatever works then. frostgrave?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss