Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Dropfleet Commander
Matt mentioned this to me, might be worth a look for anyone interested in fleet battles:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haw...-commander
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
This looks really cool. Definitely going to back it!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
yeah it looks pretty nice, worth keeping an eye on especially if it reaches 500K
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Let me know if you guys do as i will jump on the band wagon as well. Currently on the fence as wasn't sure if i would get games...
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm pretty tempted as well, the ship's look really good, will have to watch the how to play videos when I get a chance see if it plays differently enough from battlefield gothic, or halo:fleet battles to be worth backing.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I will definitely be going for this, the only question is the level of backing.

You get an absolute mountain of models and extras if you stretch to £110, but perhaps just the starter set at £60 should be enough.

I've watched the playthrough videos, gameplay looks solid, and very realistic to space combat.

Backing level has now reached the point where all backers get a free cruiser (probably worth £15 each) for EVERY faction. High backers get a four free frigates of every faction as well as all the stuff in the starter sets.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
I've just backed this on Kickstarter at the £150 level so I'll have each of the starter fleets if anyone wants to trade or buy them off me? I'm going UCM.
Magic the Gathering

I've just shotguned a PHR starter fleet (and phr boltons) off JJ. Big Grin I was going to pledge at lieutenant level so makes sense to take off JJ rather than do my own pledge as I get an extra ship or two...

Guess I need an introductory game of dropzone commander now. Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Latest update on the Kickstarter, There are 4 new Battlecruisers that are exclusive to KS, one for each race: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haw...ts/1425910
Magic the Gathering

Only a few days left now for the Kickstarter, and I finally signed up. May the Scourge successfully turn you all into mind-wiped drones. Smile
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018