Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th July 2011
(12-07-2011, 11:15 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I will be giving dan a hordes tutorial, his skorne vs one of my armies, haven't decided which one yet unless dan has a preference against skorne, khador or mercs.

cool just got some more skorne to make up 30 points total

who am i playing then because it seems that luke wants to play gareth so...
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Tom something will get sorted. We havn't heard from Mick and Racheal yet. Don't panic Mr Mainwaring.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
We'll see what happens at the meeting.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
well if there is knowone to play warmachine with i wouldn't mind beating the "master mind" (andy ,-=IP=-) in a game of warhammer me playing orcs and him on the dark elves
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
In total willing to play Warmachine there is;

Tom
Gaz
Luke
Rachel
Possibly Mick (He needs to post)

So that's an even pairing with 1 extra. I know Mick is more than willing to observe + teach so with Justin busy tutoring on Hordes and myself learning Malifaux this week, perhaps he can lend a hand to young Master Tom and Empress Rachel to guide them? I see it going down this way;

Tom vs Rachel - Tom gets to face the Khadoran might and Rach finally gets to play against another Faction (Cygnar!)
Luke vs Gaz - Dark vs Light, Day vs Night, Evil vs Kind Of Mean (They do wrack people, that's not very nice)

The alternative set up is;

Gaz vs Rachel
Luke vs Tom

Each player gets to face a new type of opponent (Except Gaz, but he might remember Dark Shroud this time Wink) and everyone is still happy!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Has Rach let you know she's coming then? Tom was borrowing my Cryx and me and Luke were playing Bushido.

Sometimes forums make things so hard.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(18-07-2011, 08:22 PM)Gareth Wrote: Has Rach let you know she's coming then? Tom was borrowing my Cryx and me and Luke were playing Bushido.

Sometimes forums make things so hard.

I'd read you two had discussed Bushido, I was just rolling with the willing to play idea Smile More than likely Luke's minis may not be based still, in which case its simple; Tom vs Rachel.

So far as I'm aware herself & Mick are coming, though shall find out for definite shortly.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Nah, unfortunately my guys ain't gonna be based by tomorrow. Up for a game of Bushido, though.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I will bring along my DE and will try to pair up with somebody.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0