Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th November 2015
Plenty of room Dave, and Oli is very welcome too. Still have one more space.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(16-11-2015, 04:20 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Plenty of room Dave, and Oli is very welcome too. Still have one more space.

Cheers Steve, I think Oli is coming along so save a seat for him.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Cheers for the game JJ, really enjoyed it!

Hope your dog was okay Stu?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(18-11-2015, 08:17 AM)manrogue Wrote: Cheers for the game JJ, really enjoyed it!

You're welcome Vince!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Don't suppose anyone picked up a car key for a VW? Lost mine at the club last night and had to be rescued Sad
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(18-11-2015, 08:54 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Don't suppose anyone picked up a car key for a VW? Lost mine at the club last night and had to be rescued Sad

No - Sorry.

However, Tom left a plastic bag with dice and stuff in foyer. Hopefully things do get handed in!
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Went back and found the key in the grass....doh!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(18-11-2015, 08:17 AM)manrogue Wrote: Cheers for the game JJ, really enjoyed it!

Thanks Vince, he's not too bad considering - just a bit bruised and stiff so dosed up on painkillers today to sleep through the worst of it. Could have been a lot worse Confused
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(18-11-2015, 12:24 PM)Stuart Wrote:

Thanks Vince, he's not too bad considering - just a bit bruised and stiff so dosed up on painkillers today to sleep through the worst of it. Could have been a lot worse Confused
Ah good to hear that it is not major injury, give him a bit of Bacon and i'm sure he'll perk up!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(18-11-2015, 02:05 PM)manrogue Wrote: Ah good to hear that it is not major injury, give him a bit of Bacon and i'm sure he'll perk up!

Works for me! Big Grin
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."