Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New necron list
Haha yeah I think coming up against a load of tanks is a necrons wet dream! 6s, 6s, and more 6s please :p. only joking. On a serious note I think you might have done quite well as you could have just held a midget at arms length as the majority of necron shooting is 24".
(24-07-2015, 10:50 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: Haha yeah I think coming up against a load of tanks is a necrons wet dream! 6s, 6s, and more 6s please :p. only joking. On a serious note I think you might have done quite well as you could have just held a midget at arms length as the majority of necron shooting is 24".

Yeah... Gauss weapons....bane of my existence haha. Yeah I have a lot of shooting over 24" but the good stuff is all quite short ranged.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Ok I just had a brain wave. I need more threat units and more shooting. Soooooooo

Catacomb Command Barge: Overlord (Nightmare Shroud; Warscythe; Phylactery; Phase Shifter) 230
Catacomb Command Barge: Overlord (Gauntlet of the Conflagrator; Warscythe; Phylactery; Phase Shifter) 225
Lord: Solar Staff; Resurrection Orb 90
Orikan the Diviner 120

10 Warriors 130
• Ghost Ark 105
10 Warriors 130
• Ghost Ark 105
5 Immortals 85

7 Triarch Praetorians 196
5 Triarch Praetorians 140
1 Triarch Stalker 125
6 Deathmarks 108

3 Tomb Blades: 3× Nebuloscopes 60

1,849 points

Barges are still pretty good! Lose the 2+ re roll tank at the front but I was always gonna struggle to keep the overlord at the from as the praetorians are so fast. Still a 3+ re rolling 1s with resurrection. Not gonna lie I like the idea a lot :p
I also seriously like this list! 5 AV13 threats, Deathmarks, 12" moving Deathstar which is still super hard to kill with Res Orb, Staff of Snap Shooting annoyingness and plenty of mobility from the other units in the list. I'm a big fan mate! Smile

I'm really happy with it. Yeah barges have lost the slash attack and only the rider gets the 4+ inv but d6 hammer of wrath, 24" flat out, re roll charge, me lee attacks hitting front armour and seperate hit pool allocation they'll be soooo hard to kill. Unless they have a wraith knight of course haha
Can someone please find something wrong with command barges before I click buy! Haha
Too late! :p
Looool!

I think the list is very strong mate! Smile