Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th August 2015
(11-08-2015, 08:25 AM)Gareth Wrote: Ok I have plenty of points available. Let me know what rules you want and I'll put together a list later this afternoon (50 characters or whatever.)

Tbh I am not sure lol. 8th standard, perhaps with the official fix list (1.9) although I haven't properly read it... I have allowed for 50% lords and heroes, although I am not sure that's a rule, was just used in the last comp I played

Failing that we can make it up as we go along. Beginning to sound like AoS now Undecided
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
I won't be along tonight, too much to do and not enough time in the day.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Just popping on to thank dave for our very short game last night.

In true alpha legion style my own hu ris bit me in the arse turn one. If you hadnt siezed i think i would have been okay. As it was... Turn 2 handshake.

Also want to thank Matt for his psyker model. Will make a great navigator. Beware the instant death template weapons.
Thanks for the fun game Matt Smile
Maybe I need to bring more guns!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for having me last night and for being made to feel very welcome.

Gaz, thanks for the (go easy on me) ass whooping Wink Thoroughly enjoyed playing, although I am quite slow... sorry. Will try to be quicker as I learn and memorise the rules.

I will re-think my army selection and come back stronger. Will avoid sending my dogs to certain death and bringing a sword to a gun fight (Magic vs High Elves = Nil Point) will seriously be reconsidered. Killing your general was most unexpected, even it is was too late in the game, but I think I got lucky!

Next time I promise to be more successful with my magic and might even bring a few monsters!

Thanks again Smile
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
Cheers for the game Thom!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(12-08-2015, 11:36 AM)thedailylama Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for having me last night and for being made to feel very welcome.

Nice to meet you Matt!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."