Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frostgrave
Cheers Ben, really enjoyed the game - but let's never speak of it again Wink

Definitely up for more.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ben - just looking through some of the spells to settle on a wizard, it looks like "Leap" (Summoner spell) can't be used to move into combat. Just something to remember for next time!
Yep, read that myself after our game was going to apologise before the next game. Sorry. Also, you can't take any more actions after you leap, so when my apprentice moved after the wizard cast leap on him, that was wrong. Couple of other things we got wrong too, we'll get it right next time!!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
No worries at all, pretty sure I got plenty wrong too! Looking forward to the next game, I like what I've seen of this system - particularly the spell selection aspect.
Table is getting there, should have the last few bits before next week stu!

Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Looking great Ben!
Dungeon focused supplement due for release next year: http://therenaissancetroll.blogspot.co.u...-2016.html

Yeah I saw that, whole different table needed for that.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(29-08-2015, 06:20 PM)Simian Wrote: Yeah I saw that, whole different table needed for that.

That's OK you have a few months to prepare Big GrinTongue

Other stuff looking good...

I would like to give this a go sometime if someone wants to walk me through a game. I have plenty of figures...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
there will be a game happening next week, bring some models along and join us.

you'll need, one model to be a wizard, one for an apprentice and the rest if you bring a few options we can work out a full warband
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss