Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horus Heresy Ultramarines
Dropping this here

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff

Gotta love how the smurfs got kits before alot of the legions have got unique units, primarchs and kits that already have rules. But thats a different story.

Other than that they actually look good and very roman-esque.
zzzzzz smurfs

It's probably because they've had so many HH books on the Word Bearers, and Lorgar's lot have had loads of cool releases Forge World probably figure that they need someone to fight against Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(11-05-2015, 10:29 AM)Agent0range Wrote: zzzzzz smurfs

It's probably because they've had so many HH books on the Word Bearers, and Lorgar's lot have had loads of cool releases Forge World probably figure that they need someone to fight against Smile

The only reason i would take an interest in ultra is a hope for the battle of eskador later on in the series. More AL units yes please. As they stand i just hope they dont get buffed to hell and get some good (read not OP) fluff.

Other than that i want to slay my nemesis (Guilliman) in battle.

Maybe im getting a little too into my legions character.
(08-05-2015, 11:04 AM)Alpharius Wrote: Dropping this here

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff

Gotta love how the smurfs got kits before alot of the legions have got unique units, primarchs and kits that already have rules. But thats a different story.

Other than that they actually look good and very roman-esque.

Primarchs are being sculpted by two individuals at FW. Those two individuals were responsible for all of the character series, but have had the CS removed from their work load, so they can pump out the Primarchs faster. With them being far more important sculpts, they will always take longer.

As for other things coming out before others, thats just the nature of the beast. With HH4 due to come out, thats going to be the new hotness. People will want upgrade kits, to assemble their force. Its a far easier sell, and something that has 40k cross over too. They are also far easier to sculpt and produce than for instance unique models to represent the Terror Squad.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen