Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something big from forge world is coming!
The last few forge world bulletins have had teasers for a big new titan.

Like really big....

Anyone got anymore details?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Yep, on the Forge World visual feed. It's a Warlord Titan - the old 'beetle' pattern one from Epic. Around twice the height of a Reaver.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Any titans known to present during the shadow crusade? Would be a nice little tie in for forgeworld if so.
Have you seen the head? ***** me is it both awsome and huge. Its like a football.

[Image: GRN5FDGH5F_DGH6H59E.jpg]