Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1000 Pt Escalation Lists
Going to have to drop out of this as my minis are off to the paintshop soon. Sorry guys.
Fair enough chap, no worries!
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
+++ Escalation League - 03 - 1050 Pts (1050pts) +++

++ Chaos Space Marines: Codex (2012) (Combined Arms Detachment) (1050pts) ++

+ HQ (175pts) +

Chaos Lord (175pts) [Axe of Blind Fury (35pts), Bolt Pistol, Juggernaut of Khorne (35pts), Mark of Khorne (10pts), Power Armour, Sigil of corruption (25pts), Veterans of the Long War (5pts), Warlord]
Rules: Blinded, Champion of Chaos, Daemon Weapon, Fearless, Independent Character, Mark of Khorne, Veterans of the Long War
Profiles:
Chaos Lord (Juggernaut of Khorne): Unit Type:Infantry|WS:6|BS:5|S:4|T:5|W:4|I:5|A:2|Ld:10|Save:3+
Juggernaut of Khorne: Description:The model gains +1 Toughness, +1 Wounds and +1 Attacks. Becomes Cavalry
Sigil of Corruption: Description:Confers a 4+ Invulnerable Save
Axe of Blind Fury: Range:-|Strength:+2|AP:2|Type:Meele, Blinded, Daemon Weapon
Bolt Pistol: Range:12"|Strength:4|AP:5|TypeTongueistol

+ Troops (325pts) +

Chaos Cultists (61pts) [6x Autogun upgrade (6pts), 2x autopistol loadout, 9x Cultists in unit (36pts)]
····Cultist Champion (14pts) [Auto Pistol]
····Rules: Champion of Chaos
····Heavy Weapon upgrade (5pts) [Flamer (5pts)]
Profiles:
Chaos Cultist: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:7|Save:6+
Cultist Champion: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:3|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:8|Save:6+
Autogun: Range:24"|Strength:3|AP:-|Type:Rapid Fire
Autopistol: Range:12"|Strength:3|AP:-|TypeTongueistol
Flamer: Range:Template|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Assault 1

Chaos Space Marines (132pts) [4x Chaos Space Marines in the unit (52pts), Meltagun (10pts)]
····Aspiring Champion (23pts) [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Close Combat Weapon]
····4x Boltgun loadout [4x Bolt Pistol, 4x Boltgun]
····Chaos Rhino (47pts) [Combi-bolter, Havoc Launcher (12pts), Searchlight, Smoke launchers]
····Rules: Repair, Transport Capacity: Rhino
Profiles:
Aspiring Champion: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:2|Ld:9|Save:3+
Chaos Space Marine: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+
Chaos Rhino: BS:4|Front:11|Side:11|Rear:10|HP:3|Type:Vehicle(Tank, Transport)
Searchlight: Description:Night fighting only. It can illuminate a target it has fired at. Illuminates itself in the process (illuminated units loses Night Fighting benefits)
Smoke Launchers: Description:Once per game, instead of shooting or flat out movements/running, the vehicle can activate smoke launchers. May not fire its weapons that turn but recieves a 5+ cover save until next player turn. Unaffected by weapon destroyed, crew shaken and crew stunned results.
Boltgun: Range:24"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Rapid Fire
Close Combat Weapon: Range:-|Strength:User|AP:-|Type:Meele
Combi-Bolter: Range:24"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Rapid Fire, Twin Linked
Havoc Launcher: Range:48"|Strength:5|AP:5|Type:Heavy 1, Blast, Twin-linked
Meltagun: Range:12"|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Assault 1, Melta

Chaos Space Marines (132pts) [4x Chaos Space Marines in the unit (52pts), Meltagun (10pts)]
····Aspiring Champion (23pts) [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Close Combat Weapon]
····4x Boltgun loadout [4x Bolt Pistol, 4x Boltgun]
····Chaos Rhino (47pts) [Combi-bolter, Havoc Launcher (12pts), Searchlight, Smoke launchers]
····Rules: Repair, Transport Capacity: Rhino
Profiles:
Aspiring Champion: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:2|Ld:9|Save:3+
Chaos Space Marine: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+
Chaos Rhino: BS:4|Front:11|Side:11|Rear:10|HP:3|Type:Vehicle(Tank, Transport)
Searchlight: Description:Night fighting only. It can illuminate a target it has fired at. Illuminates itself in the process (illuminated units loses Night Fighting benefits)
Smoke Launchers: Description:Once per game, instead of shooting or flat out movements/running, the vehicle can activate smoke launchers. May not fire its weapons that turn but recieves a 5+ cover save until next player turn. Unaffected by weapon destroyed, crew shaken and crew stunned results.
Boltgun: Range:24"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Rapid Fire
Close Combat Weapon: Range:-|Strength:User|AP:-|Type:Meele
Havoc Launcher: Range:48"|Strength:5|AP:5|Type:Heavy 1, Blast, Twin-linked
Meltagun: Range:12"|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Assault 1, Melta

+ Fast Attack (290pts) +

Chaos Spawn (120pts) [4x Spawn (120pts)]
Rules: Fear, Fearless, Mutated Beyond Reason, Rage, Random Attacks, Very Bulky
Profiles:
Chaos Spawn: Unit Type:Beast|WS:3|BS:0|S:5|T:5|W:3|I:3|ABig Grin6|Ld:10|Save:-

Heldrake (170pts) [Baleflamer]
Rules: Daemon, Daemonforge, It Will Not Die, Meteroric Descent
Profiles:
Heldrake: BS:3|Front:12|Side:12|Rear:10|HP:3|Type:Vehicle (Flyer, Hover)
Daemonic Possession: Description:Reduces BS to 3. Ignores Crew shaken and stunned results on a 2+. Roll a D6 each embark/disembark. On a 1, the vehicle eats a random model in the unit (remove from play, no saves allowed) and reagins a lost hull point.
Baleflamer: Range:Template|Strength:6|AP:3|Type:Heavy 1, Soul Blaze, Torrent

+ Heavy Support (260pts) +

Chaos Vindicator (135pts) [Combi-bolter (5pts), Demolisher Cannon, Searchlight, Siege Shield (10pts), Smoke Launchers]
Profiles:
Chaos Vindicator: BS:4|Front:13|Side:11|Rear:10|HP:3|Type:Vehicle (Tank)
Siege Shield: Description:The Vehicle automatically passes Dangerous Terrain tests.
Demolisher Cannon: Range:24"|Strength:10|AP:2|Type:Ordnance 1, Large Blast (5")

Maulerfiend (125pts) [Daemonic Possession, Magma cutters]
Rules: Daemon, Daemonforge, Fleet, It Will Not Die, Move Through Cover, Siege Crawler
Profiles:
Maulerfiend: WS:3|BS:3|S:6|Front:12|Side:12|Rear:10|I:3|A:2|HP:3|Type:Vehicle (Walker)
Daemonic Possession: Description:Reduces BS to 3. Ignores Crew shaken and stunned results on a 2+. Roll a D6 each embark/disembark. On a 1, the vehicle eats a random model in the unit (remove from play, no saves allowed) and reagins a lost hull point.
Magma Cutters: Range:-|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Armourbane

++ Selection Rules ++

Blinded: The bearer of the Axe of Blind Fury has -1 Weapon Skill and has the Rage Special Rule.
Champion of Chaos: A Model with this rule must issue and accept challenges. Where there are multiple models with this rule, the controlling player may decide.
Whenever a model with this rule kills a character, roll a D66 and consult the Chaos Boon chart. This boon remains for the rest of the game.
Daemon: 5+ Invunerable, Causes Fear
Daemon Weapon: At the start of the assault phase, roll a D6. On a 1, the bearer suffers 1 wound with no armour saves allowed, and is reduced to WS1 for that phase.
On a roll of a 2+, the bearer gains that many additional attacks.
Daemonforge: Once per game, a model with this rule may re-roll failed to wound/penetration rolls. Declare at the start of the shooting or assault phase that you are using this ability.
At the end of the phase, roll a D6, on a 1 the unit loses a HP with no saves allowed.
Fear
Fearless
Fleet
Independent Character
It Will Not Die
Mark of Khorne: Confers Rage and Counter-attack
Meteroric Descent: Heldrake has the Vector Strike special rule while zooming. these hits are at S7
Move Through Cover
Mutated Beyond Reason: At the start of each sub-fight phase, before rolling the D6 attacks, Roll a D3. This boon applies to all spawn in the unit until end of turn.

1: Subcutaneous Armour (4+ Armour)
2: Grasping Pseudopods (Roll 2D6 and pick the highest for their random attacks)
3: Toxic Haemorrhage (4+ Poisoned)
Rage
Random Attacks: Roll a D6. The result is the number of attacks for that unit.
Repair
Siege Crawler: The maulerfiend can move up to 12" in the movement phase. They are not slowed by difficult terrain (even when charging). Maulerfiends add 1 to armour penetration when attacking buildings.
Transport Capacity: Rhino: Can transport 10 models. Terminators may not be transported.
Very Bulky
Veterans of the Long War: Models with this rule have +1 Ld and Hatred (Space Marines)
This Hatred applies for the following books:
Codex: Space Marines
Codex: Dark Angels
Codex: Space Wolves
Codex: Blood Angels
Codex: Grey Knights

Created with BattleScribe (http://www.battlescribe.net)
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Decided to go fluffy for my next 250 points and after removing combi flamer and melta bombs of flamer unit to get 15 Pts needed have added Astorath and 5 Death company-
Quote:+++ Angels of Death (999pts) +++

++ Blood Angels: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) (999pts) ++

+ (No Category) +

Relics and Detachment-rules [Codex: Blood Angels]

+ HQ (261pts) +

Astorath, Redeemer of the Lost (165pts)

Sanguinary Priest (96pts) [Additional Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Jump pack, Melta bombs, The Veritas Vitae, Warlord]

+ Elites (265pts) +

Death Company Squad (100pts) [5x Bolt Pistol, 5x Chainsword, 5x Death Company Marine]

Sanguinary Guard Squad (165pts) [5x Angelus Boltgun, 3x Encarmine Axe, 2x Encarmine Sword, 5x Sanguinary Guard]

+ Troops (245pts) +

Tactical Squad (130pts) [Meltagun, 4x Tactical Marine]
··Drop Pod [Storm Bolter]
··Tactical Sergeant [Bolt Pistol, Combi-Melta, Melta Bombs]

Tactical Squad (115pts) [Heavy flamer, 4x Tactical Marine]
··Drop Pod [Storm Bolter]
··Tactical Sergeant [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]

+ Fast Attack (228pts) +

Assault Squad (120pts) [4x Assault Marines, Jump Packs, 2x Meltagun]
··Assault Sergeant [Bolt Pistol, Combi-Melta, Melta Bombs]

Bike Squad (108pts) [2x Grav-gun, 2x Space Marine Biker]
··Biker Sergeant [Combi-Grav, Melta Bombs]

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
As i have very recently decided to stop being a pussy and paint and assemble my own models im back in this.

Quote:+++ AL R3 (1050pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) (1050pts) ++

+ HQ (55pts) +

Legion Centurion (55pts) [Power Armour, Power Dagger (5pts)]

+ Troops (445pts) +

Legion Tactical Squad (160pts) [9x Legion Tactical Space Marines (90pts), Legion Vexilla (10pts)]

Legion Tactical Squad (160pts) [9x Legion Tactical Space Marines (90pts), Legion Vexilla (10pts)]

Legion Tactical Support Squad (125pts) [4x Legion Space Marines (60pts), Volkite Calivers (25pts)]

+ Elites (280pts) +

Apothecarion Detachment (100pts)
····Legion Apothecary (50pts) [Augury Scanner (5pts)]
····Legion Apothecary (50pts) [Augury Scanner (5pts)]

Legion Rapier Weapons Battery (180pts)
····Legion Rapier Weapons Battery (60pts) [Quad Mortar ('Thud Gun') (20pts)]

+ Heavy Support (270pts) +

Legion Sicaran Battle Tank (155pts) [Armoured Ceramite (20pts)]

Legion Whirlwind Scorpius (115pts)

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [XX: Alpha Legion]

[/code]
Cheers gents, all up to date :-)
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
+++ Campaign (1000pts) +++

++ Adepta Sororitas: Codex (2013) (Combined Arms Detachment) (1000pts) ++

+ HQ (220pts) +

Canoness (85pts) [Act of Faith: The Passion, Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Frag & Krak Grenades, Melta Bombs (5pts), Rosarius (15pts)]
····Rules: Act of Faith, Martyrdom, Shield of Faith, Stubborn
····Profiles:
········Canoness: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:5|BS:5|S:3|T:3|W:3|I:4|A:3|Ld:10|Save:3+
········Rosarius: Description:Grants 4+ Invulnerable Save.
········The Passion: Description:One use only. This Act of Faith can be used in either player’s Assault phase. If successful, all models in the Canoness’ unit gain the Hatred special rule until the end of the current phase.
········Bolt Pistol: Range:12"|Strength:4|AP:5|TypeTongueistol
········Chainsword: Range:-|Strength:User|AP:-|Type:Melee
········Melta bomb: Range:-|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Armourbane, Unwieldy

Saint Celestine (135pts) [Act of Faith: Miraculous Intervention, Armour of Saint Katherine, Frag & Krak Grenades, Jump Pack, The Ardent Blade]
····Rules: Act of Faith, Fearless, Hit & Run, Independent Character, Martyrdom, Shield of Faith, Warlord Trait: Beacon of Faith
····Profiles:
········Saint Celestine: Unit Type:Jump Infantry (Character)|WS:7|BS:7|S:3|T:3|W:3|I:7|A:5|Ld:10|Save:2+/4++|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Amour of Saint Katherine: Description:Confers 2+ Armour save and 4++ invulnerable save|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Miraculous Intervention: Description:One use only. Unlike other Acts of Faith, Miraculous Intervention can only be used the first time Saint Celestine is removed as a casualty. This Act of Faith can even be used if her unit used another Act of Faith during the same phase. If successful, leave a suitable counter on the spot where Saint Celestine ‘died’. At the start of your next turn, place Saint Celestine back on the battlefield, all her Wounds restored, within 1" of the counter. If Saint Celestine would be placed within 1" of another model, move her by the minimum possible distance so that she is no longer within 1”. Saint Celestine can act normally in a turn in which she ‘resurrects’. If Saint Celestine is your Warlord, her Martyrdom special rule will only take effect, and she will only award Victory Points for objectives such as ‘Slay the Warlord’, if she fails her Act of Faith test or if she has been removed as a casualty for the second time.
········The Ardent Blade (Melee): Range:-|Strength:+2|AP:3|Type:Melee, Master-Crafted|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········The Ardent Blade (Ranged): Range:Template|Strength:5|AP:4|Type:Assault 1|Codex: Adepta Sororitas

+ Troops (222pts) +

Battle Sister Squad (135pts) [Act of Faith: Light of the Emperor, 9x Battle Sisters (108pts), Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Flamer (5pts), Frag & Krak Grenades, Heavy Bolter (10pts)]
····Rules: Act of Faith, Shield of Faith
····Sister Superior [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]
····Profiles:
········Battle Sister: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:4|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Sister Superior: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:3|BS:4|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Light of the Emperor: Description:One use only. This Act of Faith can be used either in your Shooting phase or in either player’s Assault phase. If successful, all models in the Battle Sisters’ unit gain the Preferred Enemy special rule until the end of the current phase.
········Boltgun: Range:24"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Rapid Fire
········Flamer: Range:Template|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Assault 1
········Heavy Bolter: Range:36"|Strength:5|AP:4|Type:Heavy 3

Battle Sister Squad (87pts) [Act of Faith: Light of the Emperor, 5x Battle Sisters (60pts), Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Flamer (5pts), Frag & Krak Grenades, Heavy Bolter (10pts)]
····Rules: Act of Faith, Shield of Faith
····Sister Superior [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]
····Profiles:
········Battle Sister: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:4|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Sister Superior: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:3|BS:4|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Light of the Emperor: Description:One use only. This Act of Faith can be used either in your Shooting phase or in either player’s Assault phase. If successful, all models in the Battle Sisters’ unit gain the Preferred Enemy special rule until the end of the current phase.
········Heavy Bolter: Range:36"|Strength:5|AP:4|Type:Heavy 3

+ Fast Attack (268pts) +

Dominion Squad (173pts) [Act of Faith: Holy Fusillade, Bolt Pistol, 5x Dominions (65pts), Flamer (5pts), Frag & Krak Grenades, 3x Meltagun (30pts)]
····Rules: Act of Faith, Scout, Shield of Faith
····Dominion Superior [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]
····Immolator (60pts) [Searchlight, Smoke Launchers, Twin-Linked Multi-Melta]
········Rules: Shield of Faith
····Profiles:
········Dominion: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:4|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Dominion Superior: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:3|BS:4|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Immolator: BS:4|Front:11|Side:11|Rear:10|HP:3|Type:Tank, Transport|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Holy Fusillade: Description:One use only. This Act of Faith can be used in the Shooting phase. If successful, all weapons in the Dominions unit have the Ignores Cover special rule until the end of the current phase.
········Meltagun: Range:12"|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Assault 1, Melta
········Multi-melta: Range:24"|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Heavy 1, Melta

Seraphim Squad (95pts) [Act of Faith: The Emperor's Deliverance, Frag & Krak Grenades, Jump Pack, 5x Seraphim (75pts), 2x Two Hand Flamers (20pts)]
····Rules: Act of Faith, Angelic Visage, Hit & Run
····Profiles:
········Seraphim: Unit Type:Jump Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:3|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········The Emperor's Deliverance: Description:One use only. This Act of Faith can be used in the Shooting phase. If successful, all weapons in the Seraphim unit gain the Shred special rule until the end of the current phase.
········Hand Flamer: Range:Template|Strength:3|AP:6|TypeTongueistol

+ Heavy Support (290pts) +

Exorcist (130pts) [Exorcist Missile Launcher, Searchlight, Smoke Launchers, Storm Bolter (5pts)]
····Rules: Shield of Faith
····Profiles:
········Exorcist: BS:4|Front:13|Side:11|Rear:10|HP:3|Type:Tank|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Exorcist missile launcher: Range:48"|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Heavy D6
········Storm Bolter: Range:24"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Assault 2

Penitent Engine Squadron (160pts)
····Penitent Engine (80pts) [Two Dreadnought Close Combat Weapons with Built-in Heavy Flamers]
········Rules: Rage, Shield of Faith, Unstoppable
····Penitent Engine (80pts) [Two Dreadnought Close Combat Weapons with Built-in Heavy Flamers]
········Rules: Rage, Shield of Faith, Unstoppable
····Profiles:
········Penitent Engine: WS:4|BS:2|S:5|Front:11|Side:11|Rear:10|I:3|A:3|HP:3|Type:Open-topped|Codex: Adepta Sororitas
········Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon: Range:-|Strength:x2|AP:2|Type:Melee
········Heavy Flamer: Range:Template|Strength:5|AP:4|Type:Assault 1

++ Selection Rules ++

Act of Faith: A unit with the Act of Faith special rule can attempt to use its Act of Faith immediately before it acts during a phase; i.e. immediately before the unit moves in the Movement phase, shoots (or runs) in the Shooting phase, or before any blows are stuck (either by friend or foe) in the Assault phase. To do so the unit must take a Leadership test.

If the test is failed, nothing happens and that unit cannot attempt to use that Act of Faith again for the rest of the battle. If the test is passed, the Act of Faith is successful; unless stated otherwise, all models in the unit will immediately gain a special rule until the end of the current phase. The special rule gained will be listed in that unit’s Act of Faith entry, along with which phase(s) the Act of Faith can be attempted in.

Unless stated otherwise, a unit can only attempt to use an Act of Faith once per game and a unit cannot attempt to use more than one Act of Faith in the same phase. A unit can only attempt to use an Act of Faith if it is entirely comprised of models with either the Act of Faith or War Hymns special rules.
Angelic Visage: Models with this special rule re-roll failed invulnerable saves granted by the Shield of Faith special rule. (Codex: Adpeta Sororitas)
Fearless
Hit & Run: (40k BRB)
Independent Character: (40k BRB)
Martyrdom: If a model with the Martyrdom special rule is your Warlord, and that model is removed as a casualty during the battle, all friendly units wholly comprised of models with the Act of Faith special rule automatically pass all Leadership tests until the end of your next turn. (Codex: Adpeta Sororitas)
Rage
Scout
Shield of Faith: Models with the Shield of Faith special rule have a 6+ invulnerable save and the Adamantium Will special rule. (Codex: Adepta Sororitas)
Stubborn
Unstoppable: Penitent Engines ignore the effects of any Crew Shaken and Crew Stunned results on the Vehicle Damage table (but will still lose a Hull Point for each glancing or penetrating hit inflicted). (Codex: Adepta Sororitas)
Warlord Trait: Beacon of Faith: All friendly models that are within 12" of the Warlord use the Warlord’s Leadership value when taking Act of Faith or War Hymns Leadership tests, unless their own is higher.

Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Thom - Dark Angels List:

+++ Escalation (1000pts) +++

++ Dark Angels: Codex (2013) (Combined Arms Detachment) (1000pts) ++

+ No Force Org Slot (390pts) +

Command Squad (200pts) [Apothecary (15pts), Frag and Krak Grenades, 2x Melta Bombs (10pts), 4x Meltagun (40pts), Power Armour, 5x Veterans (100pts)]
Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Armourbane, Feel No Pain, Grim Resolve, Melta, Unwieldy
····Drop Pod (35pts) [Storm Bolter]
····Rules: Drop Pod Assault, Immobile, Inertial Guidance System
Profiles:
Veteran: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:2|Ld:9|Save:3+|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p33
Drop Pod: BS:4|Front:12|Side:12|Rear:12|HP:3|Type:Open-Topped, Transport (10 models or 1 Dreadnought)|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p42
Narthecium: Description:The Apothecary and his unit have Feel no Pain (5+)|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p63
Power Armour: Description:3+ Armour Save|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p65
Frag Grenades: Range:8"|Strength:3|AP:-|Type:Assault 1, Blast, Don't suffer Initiative penalty for charging through cover|BRB 2014 p180
Krak Grenades: Range:8" (thrown)/-(Melee)|Strength:6|AP:4|Type:Assault 1(Thrown)/Only on Vehicles and MCs (Melee)|BRB 2014 p181
Melta Bomb: Range:-|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Armourbane, Unwieldy, Against Vehicles and MCs only|BRB 2014 p181
Meltagun: Range:12"|Strength:8|AP:1|Type:Assault 1, Melta|BRB 2014 p177
Storm Bolter: Range:24"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Assault 2|BRB 2014 p176

Ravenwing Command Squad (190pts) [4x Black Knight (160pts), Bolt Pistol, Corvus Hammer, Frag and Krak Grenades, Plasma Talon, Power Armor, Ravenwing Apothecary (30pts), Teleport Homer]
Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Feel No Pain, Gets Hot, Grim Resolve, Hit & Run, Rapid Fire, Rending, Scouts, Skilled Rider
Profiles:
Ravenwing Apothecary: Unit Type:Bike (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:5|W:1|I:4|A:2|Ld:9|Save:3+|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p47
Ravenwing Black Knight: Unit Type:Bike|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:5|W:1|I:4|A:2|Ld:9|Save:3+|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p47
Power Armor: Description:Confers a 3+ armour save|Dark Angels Codex 6th p65
Teleport Homer: Description:Friendly Terminators do not scatter when placed within 6", model must have started the turn on the board|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p64
Bolt Pistol: Range:12"|Strength:4|AP:5|TypeTongueistol|BRB 2014 p176
Corvus Hammer: Range:-|Strength:+1|AP:-|Type:Melee, Rending|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p62
Frag Grenades: Range:8"|Strength:3|AP:-|Type:Assault 1, Blast, Don't suffer Initiative penalty for charging through cover|BRB 2014 p180
Krak Grenades: Range:8" (thrown)/-(Melee)|Strength:6|AP:4|Type:Assault 1(Thrown)/Only on Vehicles and MCs (Melee)|BRB 2014 p181
Plasma Talon: Range:18"|Strength:7|AP:2|Type:Rapid Fire, Gets Hot, Twin Linked|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p60

+ HQ (85pts) +

Librarian (85pts) [Psychic Hood]
Rules: Independent Character, Inner Circle (Fearless, Preferred Enemy (CSM))
····Power Armour (20pts) [Bolt Pistol, Force Sword, Frag and Krak Grenades, Space Marine Bike (20pts)]
····Rules: Force
····Psyker [Level 1]
····Rules: Mastery Level 1
Profiles:
Librarian: Unit Type:Bike (Character)|WS:5|BS:4|S:4|TSad5)|W:2|I:4|A:2|Ld:10|Save:3+|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p31
Psychic Hood: Description:Each Time a unit (or model) is targeted by an enemy psychic power and is within 12" of a friendly model with a Psychic Hood, the wearer may attempt to Deny the Witch as if he were in the unit. Does not extend beyond an embarked vehicle or building.|BRB 2014 p26
Space Marine Bike: Description:Changes unit type to Bike, and gives +1 to Toughness. Has built-in Twin Linked Bolter.|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p64
Force Sword: Range:-|Strength:User|AP:3|Type:Melee, Force|BRB 2014 p178

+ Troops (250pts) +

Tactical Squad (175pts) [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades, Lascannon (20pts), Plasmagun (15pts), Power Armor, 9x Tactical Marine (126pts)]
Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Combat Squads, Gets Hot, Grim Resolve, Rapid Fire
····Sergeant (14pts) [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]
····Rules: Rapid Fire
Profiles:
Space Marine: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p35
Space Marine Sergeant: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p35
Boltgun: Range:24"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Rapid Fire|BRB 2014 p176
Lascannon: Range:48"|Strength:9|AP:2|Type:Heavy 1|BRB 2014 p177
Plasmagun: Range:24"|Strength:7|AP:2|Type:Rapid Fire, Gets Hot|BRB 2014 p177

Tactical Squad (75pts) [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Flamer (5pts), Frag and Krak Grenades, Power Armor, 4x Tactical Marine (56pts)]
Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Combat Squads, Grim Resolve, Rapid Fire
····Sergeant (14pts) [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]
Profiles:
Space Marine: Unit Type:Infantry|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p35
Space Marine Sergeant: Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:4|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:8|Save:3+|Codex: Dark Angels 6th p35
Boltgun: Range:24"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Rapid Fire|BRB 2014 p176
Flamer: Range:Template|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Assault 1|BRB 2014 p176

+ Heavy Support (275pts) +

Devastator Squad (150pts) [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades, 4x Lascannon (80pts), Power Armor, 4x Space Marine (56pts)]
Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Combat Squads, Grim Resolve, Rapid Fire
····Sergeant (14pts) [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Signum]